Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting all bullies are extroverts

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
All my bullies in highschool were blantant extroverts, they were never the quite weirdo in the corner, they were ALWAYS talking about SOMETHING. when they talked about girls-- most of the time-they talked about ugly girls and the ugly features of ugly girls,they talked about sport, they talked about the gym,they talked about nightclubs at home and abroad,Most of them had proper gym muscles.they bashed the weirdo like me ofcourse.Think about it, imagine a extrovert VS an introvert in a road rage incident, Somebody crashes into the back of that extroverts' car and then that extrovert would be hyper-angry and hyper-confident with his anger, Much more confident and assertive than a introvert in the same situation. i checked the facebook accounts of all my highscool bullies and most of them have over 1000 facebook freinds, my personal facebook account(which i deleted) never had more then 300 freinds(i didnt try hard with facebook).ITS A TOTAL MYTH THAT BULLIES BULLY PEOPLE BECAUSE BULLIES HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM. all my bullies had rock-solid high self-esteem, ofcourse they always forgot the past, some of them have probably forgotten my name-Their brains totally forget the past and place no importance on the past.

Bullying

"Provocative" because it's the truth. They called us losers in school, and little did I know that they were telling the truth. Bullies with BAD personalities are winners in life. I despise them, but no more than the normies who enable their behavior because of human nature. Which means I also hate human nature, and myself of course.

i still cant even comprehend the idea of gaining energy being around other humans

I hated my bullies in school
they probably lifemog me right now

There is no consequences in life for treating someone like shit. Karma doesnt exist

Those bullies must have great personality because most of them are successful with foids

There is no consequences in life for treating someone like shit. Karma doesnt exist

Next time someone brings up karma I will point them to this study.

Karma is a concept made by society to keep us in line

Yup, just a religion but replace a sky daddy with a "cosmic force"

Nuance is hard to find on this forum

True, and the victims are the opposite.

No such thing as an introvert or extrovert. Your social phenotype (how you behave socially) is a reflection of your position within the local (as in, depending on the situation) dominance hierarchy. Your bully bullied you because he perceived you as a non-threat.

Introvert=ugly and extrovert=attractive. If anyone woke up and became tall and attractive they would be talkative and outgoing. If anybody woke up and became a 5ft2 balding recessed faical boned asian then they would be introverted.

I've witnessed it happen. I knew a guy that was popular and a bully because of his tallfag height. Once everyone caught up to him in puberty he became a fat manlet, and he ended up getting bullied and becoming introverted. Life=looks.

Last edited:
Yikes sweaty, bullies never win. It just so happens that my bullies have partners, amazing jobs, dream lives, and mog me to oblivion, while I wagecuck in a dead end job, have no friends, and never held hands with a girl

Bullies never lose. This is a world of injustice.

Introvert=ugly and extrovert=attractive. If anyone woke up and became tall and attractive they would be talkative and outgoing. If anybody woke up and became a 5ft2 balding recessed faical boned asian then they would be introverted.

I've witnessed it happen. I knew a guy that was popular and a bully because of his tallfag height. Once everyone caught up to him in puberty he became a fat manlet, and he ended up getting bullied and becoming introverted. Life=looks.

This.

No such thing as an introvert or extrovert. Your social phenotype (how you behave socially) is a reflection of your position within the local (as in, depending on the situation) dominance hierarchy. Your bully bullied you because he perceived you as a non-threat.

I have been bullied because I was weak with no value . Bullies are stronger and better . I deserve it . They attacked me because I am a shame for society with my uglyass poor genetics , wimping loser with no assertiveness . If I was strong enough I would easly push them away .

Bullies and criminals have the highest self confidence and egos

Most of them had proper gym muscles
This is one reason that we all should hit the gym, in order to be able to physically defend ourselves against bullies.

ITS A TOTAL MYTH THAT BULLIES BULLY PEOPLE BECAUSE BULLIES HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM.
This is just what cucks with testosterone deficiency, who most likely have been bullied themselves, cope with thinking in order to feel better about themselves. Of course it is false though.

Idk man. There are always at least a kid I made to cry for every year in school since elementary. And I'm introvert

Yeap, all the bullies that used to screw me back in school are now high status male with hot wife's, high social status and lots of money

Fucking bullesi

View attachment 198662

"Provocative" because it's the truth. They called us losers in school, and little did I know that they were telling the truth. Bullies with BAD personalities are winners in life. I despise them, but no more than the normies who enable their behavior because of human nature. Which means I also hate human nature, and myself of course.
Remember how your boomer moms and single moms would tell you bullies are insecure losers? Just lol at that cope

Fuck lying to your kid

ive never bought the view of bullies as being chads tbh. i mean, teasing and sneering at incels in the corridor is probably a typical chad thing to do. but obsessively picking on and stalking loners feels like ADHD problem child behavior

TS A TOTAL MYTH THAT BULLIES BULLY PEOPLE BECAUSE BULLIES HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM
This is a Hollywood's movies bullshit to make life look a little fair. We all know that most bullies have very good lifes.

BULLIES HAVE THE GREATEST MOST DOMINANT SEX LIVES. I wish there were more media/scenes of extreme bullying, most of what I find online are karma cases where the bully gets what they deserve. I don't want to see that lie. I WANT TO SEE THE TORTURE, and relive my trauma.

They was chad / littles

I really fucking hate people who talk shit about heroes who fought bullying back (school shooter). THEY ASKED FOR IT. NOBODY TOLD THEM TO BULLY THESE NERDS FOR NO REASON. THEY JUST GET WHAT THEY HAVE COMING.