Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All bloody age theories flying around are fake.

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Half your age plus 7 is also just BS. Another way to age-cuck and age-mock incels into taking young women but not the youngest. Just as how red pill coach said to avoid single women 23 and up, not 18/19 and up f.ex.

Half your age without the +7 works just fine

They say half+7 or max 23 or max 25, but the result is that incels get with 30 year old landwhales. WHich is the intended goal with such statements

Half your age without the +7 works just fine
Not good enough. What about the single men who are past 40? Its not their fault they got passed over in high school and all days since.

Not good enough. What about the single men who are past 40? Its not their fault they got passed over in high school and all days since.
I don’t have sympathy for old bastards

Half my age would be close to 10 that’s a bit too young for me

Half my age would be close to 10 that’s a bit too young for me
oh that wasn tmy intention, i only meant that old men need younger than half their age. Not that alrdy young men do. They just need prime teens, as do all men.

12 for all ages :feelshmm:

Thats a pretty pedo thing to say man. Marking down 12 just like that without context. Is she post puberty, or pre? Dude.
who cares :feelshmm: just be friends with her, play with her and pet her then impregnate on 14th birthday (legal) :feelshmm:

Age of consent should not be a concept

Age of consent should not be a concept tbh
“Consent” is Jewish lawyerspeak. It doesn’t exist in reality. No one should be able to judge and imprison people over their voluntary relationships.