Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News all bets are in the goal to be the top poster of 2018

who will be the top posters?

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
out of the top 5 users who do think will be on top?

pretty easy bet bro

Ritalin. NID.

What do I win

Rity boy already is the top poster, that likely won't change in the following month and a half.

has facade stop posting?
Nah, but I don't see his posts as often as I see rits. I always assumed Facade posts less than him.

But now that I saw the numbers it looks like they are pretty close in terms of post count. It will be a battle between them maybe. Others not so much since Hunter is below 14k and 3rd.

NVR04411
S2ZBLk9tQomTv6c8fEiiNYVK

We forgot Kointo.

Looks like Rity didn’t go over well...:feelsbadman:
27B19A4A 47AC 4AF0 8A64 9E2326FCB545

[:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:="Ritalincel, post: 1679537, member: 1795"]t. soy cuck[/QUOTE]
Kek:soy::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelskek:

Quantity or quality ? :feelsthink::feelshmm:

Yeah I'm placing bets on Ritalin considering robots don't get tired like real people do

I nominate @Leucosticte . Bonus for his blog complementing his posts here and for him being a public figure.

get some real objectives, people

I am really busy with my education and I want to focus on other things from now on. (Which is my resigned as a moderator)

I don't really know if I ever will return to my previous tasks and activity.

Me br0

Jk

I choose fuck my Lyfe ngl

i'd bet a fortune on myself
You’d lose everything and be living on the streets. :feelsbadman:

Wish I could bet on Ritalin. Easiest money I’d make since Mayweather McGregor.

Let's make the bet more interesting. For every warning a user receives, I will remove 500 posts from their post count. For every temp ban a user receives, I will remove 1000. For every post that gets reported, I will remove 250 posts.

For every report I handle, I will add 10 posts to my post count. For every ban or warning I dish out, I will add 25. For every use I accept I add 5, for every user I reject I get 5 as well.

Who will be the king?

Let's make the bet more interesting. For every warning a user receives, I will remove 500 posts from their post count. For every temp ban a user receives, I will remove 1000. For every post that gets reported, I will remove 250 posts.

For every report I handle, I will add 10 posts to my post count. For every ban or warning I dish out, I will add 25. For every use I accept I add 5, for every user I reject I get 5 as well.

Who will be the king?
You always make the craziest games and proposals :D

Who will be the king?
Okay this got interesting. Won’t be as easy for ritalin now.

I still have faith in you ritalin. Ad victoriam.

h

Who will be the king?
ahaha deal but u doubt ritalin would get banned

You always make the craziest games and proposals :D
Okay this got interesting. Won’t be as easy for ritalin now.

I still have faith in you ritalin. Ad victoriam.
Anyone who posts on odd numbered days will have their post count go in reverse. Anyone who posts on prime number days will have the addition or removal of their post count locked for the rest of the day. Anyone who posts on square number days will have their post count for the day double. Anyone who posts on cubic or higher number days will have their post count digits randomly re-arranged.

Ritalin atm, since Facade stoped posting....if he would continue Facade by far.:feelsautistic::heart:

Anyone who posts on odd numbered days will have their post count go in reverse. Anyone who posts on prime number days will have the addition or removal of their post count locked for the rest of the day. Anyone who posts on square number days will have their post count for the day double. Anyone who posts on cubic or higher number days will have their post count digits randomly re-arranged.
ritalin is basically fucked.

:feelstrash:

Over for lowIQcels

Got it..:feelstastyman:
E46ACCD0 45E2 4AF2 946B BF08BD341FB8

I am in favor of this idea