Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All attractive men know that they are attractive

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Sure water is wet but I've been thinking about this a lot.

There is literally not even one attractive man out there who doesn't know that women are thirsting after his dick. When a man is attractive, women will let him know, whether he wants the validation or not. Women do this instinctively because they want to build attractive men's self-esteems up, and to hammer the self-esteem of unattractive men down. This is why women ignore you, but go over and beyond to compliment the Chad they just met.

When you think about it from ev. psych. perspective it makes sense. Men with low self-esteem are less likely to approach women and create even more unattractive unfit offspring. Women are literally doing this to kill off ugly men from the gene pool.

Most men are completely unaware of their own level of attractiveness. I can't believe there are bald and potbellied men out there thinking to themselves "I'm a fucking catch" and meanwhile their obese wives are cheating on them.

If a guy has to ponder whether he is good looking or not, then its already over for him. If you've ever had to question whether women find you attractive, then the answer is a resounding no. If you were, you'd know. Women would have buttered your self-esteem so high that you'd have became a narcissist or a psychopath.

Disagree.
Bluepilled normies think it’s their incredible personalities not their looks and they have a point but not really.

Ruthless shit

Bro there is no need to remind us fuck its hurts

Fuck u toilets

Women do this instinctively because they want to build attractive men's self-esteems up, and to hammer the self-esteem of unattractive men down.
nah, foids don't care abt boosting anyone else's self-esteem, just their own

Agreed. And when chads say its not because of their looks they are just saying that to pity us subhumans. The world would be a better place if chads, normies, and foids would stop lying and gaslighting everyone.

I don't think women are thinking too deeply about it when they do it. They just want chads cock.

Everything manifests itself in some way in childhood, by people's approval, children don't lie

Just like all attractive foids know they are...

I don't think women are thinking too deeply about it when they do it. They just want chads cock.
Agreed. Women don't care how men feel, even chads. They just wanna get fucked by chad because it makes themselves feel good and foids are selfish.

Agreed. Women don't care how men feel, even chads. They just wanna get fucked by chad because it makes themselves feel good and foids are selfish.
They want relationship with Chad. They hate that he doesn't devote himself to them.

Sure water is wet but I've been thinking about this a lot.

There is literally not even one attractive man out there who doesn't know that women are thirsting after his dick. When a man is attractive, women will let him know, whether he wants the validation or not. Women do this instinctively because they want to build attractive men's self-esteems up, and to hammer the self-esteem of unattractive men down. This is why women ignore you, but go over and beyond to compliment the Chad they just met.

When you think about it from ev. psych. perspective it makes sense. Men with low self-esteem are less likely to approach women and create even more unattractive unfit offspring. Women are literally doing this to kill off ugly men from the gene pool.

Most men are completely unaware of their own level of attractiveness. I can't believe there are bald and potbellied men out there thinking to themselves "I'm a fucking catch" and meanwhile their obese wives are cheating on them.

If a guy has to ponder whether he is good looking or not, then its already over for him. If you've ever had to question whether women find you attractive, then the answer is a resounding no. If you were, you'd know. Women would have buttered your self-esteem so high that you'd have became a narcissist or a psychopath.
attractive men will know they’re attractive cuz foids will approach them, people are super interested in being there friend, they quickly become popular and liked where ever they go and they go outside everyday unlike us incels

Yes, correct. Its all auto-pilot, as soon as they see a chad. Their brain goes out of control.

Tbh most guys who get showered in positive attention from foids are statusmaxxed, not goodlooking.