Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment All Asian Countries Should Ban Their Females From leaveing Or Immigrating Out Of Their Countries To Accomodate Ricecels.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Obviously, asian women are race traitors, they crave white/western men with Caucasian facial features because they dislike their own physical appearances such as their wide nose, flat face, and their slanted eyes. And we all know that in the USA and in liberal/western countries, Asian men are neglected and abandoned by their female counterparts.

With that said, China, Japan, Indonesia, and basically all other Asian nations should take pride in their own race, and stop their women from leaving their native countries, they should be forced to stay and mate with their own men. If I were the US President or a diplomat, I would send letters to each country recommending this idea. The men in these Asian countries and in western countries need to wake the fuck up and realize that they are being taken advantage of by the white good looking men, their women are being stolen from them. They need to man the fuck up and take control of their women by taking away their rights so that they won't have the ability to decide who to mate with.

Last edited:
Agreed. The parasitic race must be contained.

Asian women stay in their countries because they know they get mogged everywhere else. They just wait for white chaddu to come to them. Ban all foreigners.

Asian women stay in their countries because they know they get mogged everywhere else. They just wait for white chaddu to come to them. Ban all foreigners.
Banning foreigners will not work out because Asian countries rely on tourists and foreigners for economic growth. Tourism brings in tons of money for certain sectors of the economy. The governments in asia will not ban foreigners because they will lose money.

Banning foreigners will not work out because Asian countries rely on tourists and foreigners for economic growth. Tourism brings in tons of money for certain sectors of the economy. The governments in asia will not ban foreigners because they will lose money.
They should be like North korea, it's better even if less economic growth in the long run

They need to be raped out of existence

Lol, I agree. We should also ban foreign exchange students from Asia. I'm pretty sure the female Asian students who are studying abroad are having wild sex with good-looking white Chad's in their university dorms at UC Davis or some other gay liberal university. Meanwhile, our fellow ricecels who are in college are suffering from lonliness and are forced to rot in their rooms.

They should be like North korea, it's better even if less economic growth in the long run
We should also ban foreign exchange students from Asia. I'm pretty sure the female Asian students who are studying abroad are having wild sex with good-looking white Chad's in their university dorms at UC Davis or some other gay liberal university. Meanwhile, our fellow ricecels who are in college are suffering from lonliness and are forced to rot in their rooms.

We should also ban foreign exchange students from Asia. I'm pretty sure the female Asian students who are studying abroad are having wild sex with good-looking white Chad's in their university dorms at UC Davis or some other gay liberal university. Meanwhile, our fellow ricecels who are in college are suffering from lonliness and are forced to rot in their rooms.
Yes that should be banned, it's a way for the rich to get ahead of their peers since it's seen as more "prestigious". Which is stupid since western universities are pozzed and only teach liberal bullshit. Tired of seeing FOB chink bitches here anyways. All globalization is cancer and really helps nobody in the long run.

Don't think that's possible. For all of Asian's shortcomings war and brutality isn't one of them. No non Asian foreign power has truly defeated them. They meanwhile have raped and conquered entire continents.

Don't think that's possible. For all of Asian's shortcomings war and brutality isn't one of them. No non Asian foreign power has truly defeated them. They meanwhile have raped and conquered entire continents.
It is possible. Siberia north America south America were once rice lands. Now they are white

China, a somewhat conservative authoritarian government, and the 2nd superpower of the world, has recently condemned the Japanese people for imitating the west. For clarity, chinas top diplomat, criticized the Japanese for getting surgeries to slim their noses like a white person, and they also bleach their skin to look white. Even the president of China told Trump that he is proud of his yellow skin, dark ethnic hair, and their race. China, North Korea, or Vietnam are probably the only few Asian countries that can control their women to preseve their race. It definitely won't happen in Japan or South Korea because they are free democracies that are monitored and tied to the United States.

are you a fellow ricecel you have the right idea

I agree. More foids than men leave (there are exceptions tho)

I say we need to remove education and foid rights for foids

When will the real Asian men stand up

That’s very based and Asianpilled. I support it.

Asians did this to themselves by worshipping whiteness.

Didn't China already do a lot of restritions recently concerning foreigners? I remember all the White Chinese loving youtubers like Laowhy with chinese wives were mad at this and whining about it in lots of videos.