Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over all anime characters are white

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
why do japanese anime creators draw their characters white? most of them look white to me. is this jbw again?

Americucks are so obsessed and fucked up about race bs that they invented white guilt in one hand and make up weird theories about other ppl wanting to be white on the other hand. Europeans aren't like that.

Notto disu shitto agen.

aren't japenesse people white , like they're white in color of the skin but still don't have white facial and physical features

aren't japenesse people white , like they're white in color of the skin but still don't have white facial and physical features
Yes, but westerners see whites as the default humans. So when they see a cartoon character with generic features and no identifiable racial features, they think it’s white. They might say “but they have blonde hair blue eyes”, yeah but it’s a cartoon and the other guy has blue hair and white eyes. They gotta make the cast colourful and different so it’s easier to distinguish characters as well

JBW is accepted by everyone in Asia. It is only Westerners that think the white obsession is strange. The grass is always greener on the other side and people always want what they don't have while ignoring the downsides.

There are no white people with blue, purple, pink, or green hair, there are no white people with purple, red, or pink eyes (albinos kinda can have red or pink.)

I don't think they're white, they're lightskin asians with wild impossible hair and eye colors.

dragon-ball-gt-goku.gif

0090-027.png

i disagree there

i guess my answer is that it looks more appealing to audiences

Yes, but westerners see whites as the default humans. So when they see a cartoon character with generic features and no identifiable racial features, they think it’s white. They might say “but they have blonde hair blue eyes”, yeah but it’s a cartoon and the other guy has blue hair and white eyes. They gotta make the cast colourful and different so it’s easier to distinguish characters as well
westerners don't actually see ethnics as humans. all ethnics are a subhuman race like goblins/orcs to westerners

East Asians are obsessed with pale skin

except for that one black kid in banana fish that gets fucking nuked in ep 2

Japan has VERY deeply rooted racism, even if you're white they will still treat you less than a street dog in most of Japan