Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All-American blonde blue-eyed sorority Stacy or bust

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1g8aa7e/getting_normal_white_girls/

I want to get a white girl for a relationship

don't be cucked by an locked door tho

don't be cucked by an locked door tho
I'm fucking glad brother these self depreciating people will die alone misereably without spouse
JFL at these ethnic normies being a total volcel for some basic foid.

Last edited:
I’m 6’2
"I'm 6'2, that's very important, I don't think I've mentioned before that I'm 6'2, that's why I just mentioned that I'm 6'2, so that people know that I'm 6'2. Height doesn't really matter, whether you're 6'2 like me or not, it's all the same in the end, 6'2 and other numbers are just that in the end, numbers.:soy::soy::soy:"

If you aren’t able to get with a White woman, at least remember that you won’t be dealing with their degenerate lifestyle.

"I'm 6'2, that's very important, I don't think I've mentioned before that I'm 6'2, that's why I just mentioned that I'm 6'2, so that people know that I'm 6'2. Height doesn't really matter, whether you're 6'2 like me or not, it's all the same in the end, 6'2 and other numbers are just that in the end, numbers.:soy::soy::soy:"
Dudes probably not even 6’2. 90% of the people I’ve talked to irl who claimed 6’2 were guys 6’ calling me (5’10) a 6’er.

Dudes probably not even 6’2. 90% of the people I’ve talked to irl who claimed 6’2 were guys 6’ calling me (5’10) a 6’er.
Very possible, just wanted to make fun of him in that way in case he's telling the truth.

Same man kek
It’s fucking hilarious. The last time I ever saw one of my physios he said that I’m 6’ or 6’1 and said he was 6’3 (I don’t even remember why he brought up our heights)… cunt I know that I’m 5’10 why lie when we’re alone in a room, there’s no girls here.

This is disgusting man. Chinks should stick to their own race, what’s with the obsession with white girls?

Pretty nice thread and top comment. The more the non-racial attributes approach ceteris paribus, the more you're comparing apples-to-apples to reflect the pure racial penalty of being an Asian male, which is immense. No all-American blonde wants Asian Travis Kelce or Asian Chris Hemworth. Even if theoretical men such as these do get laid, it's clear that being AM is a massive penalty in and of itself.

This is disgusting man. Chinks should stick to their own race, what’s with the obsession with white girls?
I wouldn’t say that they have an obsession towards ALL white girls, only the ones that are attractive. Objectively, the most attractive White girls are the best looking.

Pretty nice thread and top comment. The more the non-racial attributes approach ceteris paribus, the more you're comparing apples-to-apples to reflect the pure racial penalty of being an Asian male, which is immense. No all-American blonde wants Asian Travis Kelce or Asian Chris Hemworth. Even if theoretical men such as these do get laid, it's clear that being AM is a massive penalty in and of itself.
I won't hold that against them, preferring your own race is normal and how it should be.

I won't hold that against them, preferring your own race is normal and how it should be.
Exactly, OOP is delusional. Our only justified complaint is that AF don't prefer their own race (they gaslight AM about this constantly). Although from a certain point of view, even that isn't justified as women behave just like property, always accumulating themselves toward the highest bidder.

God knows the score. Interracial couples result in hapapocalyse, and of those WMAF more than AMWF.

Last edited: