Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious aliens discussion thread (long read)

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

this roastie made a long spiel, at 1st it might sound like a crazy story but it kinda makes sense. I mean in the bible it does talk about heaven and hell which is why this place on earth is hell for people that dont have the superior genes and the fact we as people were degenerates so maybe the higher beings decided to banish people that werent superior genetically.
I mean if you look at it humans and dino's didnt coexist after the meteor hit. Even in the bible it doesnt state anything about dino's.
So what about the unexplained time gap

dinos existed some 600 billion years ago-------------------------till 200 thousand years, humans decided to mysteriously pop up
well my theory states maybe the aliens knew of the dino's existence, but decided to wait till the dino's were extinct.

which is indicated in this star trek scene

aliens were not to mess around or interrupt the human civilization, basically have humans think for themselves.

Now this might sound crazy, but could explain the DMT drug

where people who try this drug will experience alien like hallucinations.

which ultiminately explains how aliens probably erased our memories so we wouldnt know where we existed.

Last edited:
I feel like with all this first contact fetishizing will make the actual 1st contact disappointing. They will either enslave, destroy or ignore us, no point in anything doing anything else. Think about how we treat animals inferior to us. There's a great 4chan post with an interesting analogy about space travel and other sentient species, it compares inter species contact with a night in some New York park or whatever.

I would like to fuck an alien though.

They banned him because he knew too much :giga:

Real life shills in this thread :feelsahh:

The problem with aliens, they are heavily tied to space and are used to hide flat earth.That's Why Comie-Tube and Soygle promote them so much. Aliens are real but are more interdimensional beings.

Here more info on flat earth!@

i need aliens to come here so that i can no longer be incel

sort of like how women love to fuck dogs i'd assume that i would be able to find an alien gf

Aliens would mog me tbh

i need aliens to come here so that i can no longer be incel

sort of like how women love to fuck dogs i'd assume that i would be able to find an alien gf
Tfw no big tiddy alien gf :feelsbadman:

Catfishman going deep on alien theories, if aliens show up they'll be like "you humans waiting for that alien male model right?"

Earth is a prison but the whole universe too

Catfishman going deep on alien theories, if aliens show up they'll be like "you humans waiting for that alien male model right?"
whats with this theory? its quite valid

This is why you have to stay in school kids. A simple course about evolution would answer this for you.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
lol at evolution, well what do you think will happen after the next asteroid hits.

evolution again?
:feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh:

Catfishman2

lol at evolution, well what do you think will happen after the next asteroid hits.

evolution again?
:feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh:
If organisms survive than yes evolution.

JFL at low iq retards who denounce evolution but don't even know how it works yet believe crazy shit like this.

If organisms survive than yes evolution.

JFL at low iq retards who denounce evolution but don't even know how it works yet believe crazy shit like this.
yes but replicating the human race is impossible, the fact you need people to reproduce. Im pretty sure they teach that in school aswell. people cant just start sprouting up. if thats the case there would be proof there was.

yes but replicating the human race is impossible, the fact you need people to reproduce. Im pretty sure they teach that in school aswell. people cant just start sprouting up. if thats the case there would be proof there was.
What? You asked if evolution would occur and yes it would. Evolution isn't unique to humans and evolutions end goal isn't to create humans or humanoid organisms.

If an asteroid were to wipe all humans and most major species out whatever survives will evolve to form the new species. Whether that would create humanoids is up to chance and whether the environment favors the adaptations that could possible lead to that convergence.

So I don't know what you are trying to prove with that basic kindergarten knowledge you dropped on me there kek.

What? You asked if evolution would occur and yes it would. Evolution isn't unique to humans and evolutions end goal isn't to create humans or humanoid organisms.

If an asteroid were to wipe all humans and most major species out whatever survives will evolve to form the new species. Whether that would create humanoids is up to chance and whether the environment favors the adaptations that could possible lead to that convergence.

So I don't know what you are trying to prove with that basic kindergarten knowledge you dropped on me there kek.
ok so where do humans come into play?
how did humans roam the earth after the dinosaurs went extinct.

obviously there is an evolutionary standpoint.

this is why i suggested humans didnt just grow out of the water. The fact you need a living being to reproduce.

what came 1st the chicken or the egg?

ok so where do humans come into play?
how did humans roam the earth after the dinosaurs went extinct.

obviously there is an evolutionary standpoint.

this is why i suggested humans didnt just grow out of the water. The fact you need a living being to reproduce.

what came 1st the chicken or the egg?
What are you arguing here? I think you are saying; Where did humans come from? What is our oldest ancestor?
Here you go watch this short video and you'll understand how complex organisms (which we are) began:

In short, life began with Prokaryotes. After billions of years we are here.

What are you arguing here? I think you are saying; Where did humans come from? What is our oldest ancestor?
Here you go watch this short video and you'll understand how complex organisms (which we are) began:

In short, life began with Prokaryotes. After billions of years we are here.

again if this is the case more living organisms would obviously pop up.

You need a living organism to reproduce.

i mean hell your answer is simple its like saying how religious people saying god put humans on this earth by adam and eve.

You need a living organism to reproduce.
What are you arguing here again? How did the first living organisms begin? What started the Prokaryotes come to existence? That I can't truly answer. I would have to do a bit of research, read some articles or something, to find out what the scientific consensus is for that tbh. But keep in mind that there is several fossil records that point back to the these being the originators of life.

i mean hell your answer is simple its like saying how religious people saying god put humans on this earth by adam and eve.
No that is your answer, saying imaginary aliens played a role in humans. There is no real proof for these aliens. We have never seen it. Also the answer through evolution isn't a "simple" answer, it has been a highly studied and so far infallible theory that has withstood the test of time. Your answer is ridiculously simple, "IT WAS ALIENS". How are you seriously going to believe some random youtube videos over what has actual evidence.

again if this is the case more living organisms would obviously pop up.
What do you even mean by this? Constant organisms have popped up several times throughout evolution. If you mean prokaryotes type organisms that could branch a whole new lineage, well I think prokaryotes were extremely lucky to have chanced their way into existence so for an other organism to start off would be very rare and hard seeing as they would have to compete with the already existing ones that already have billions of years of adaptive advantage.

What are you arguing here again? How did the first living organisms begin? What started the Prokaryotes come to existence? That I can't truly answer. I would have to do a bit of research, read some articles or something, to find out what the scientific consensus is for that tbh. But keep in mind that there is several fossil records that point back to the these being the originators of life.

No that is your answer, saying imaginary aliens played a role in humans. There is no real proof for these aliens. We have never seen it. Also the answer through evolution isn't a "simple" answer, it has been a highly studied and so far infallible theory that has withstood the test of time. Your answer is ridiculously simple, "IT WAS ALIENS". How are you seriously going to believe some random youtube videos over what has actual evidence.

What do you even mean by this? Constant organisms have popped up several times throughout evolution. If you mean prokaryotes type organisms that could branch a whole new lineage, well I think prokaryotes were extremely lucky to have chanced their way into existence so for an other organism to start off would be very rare and hard seeing as they would have to compete with the already existing ones that already have billions of years of adaptive advantage.
wow just wow, this explains how low your iq is actually, the proof is based on us as humans, we are basically living organisms based on the living tissue we have. Our closest and distant relative is monkeys and apes. Not saying we are monkeys and apes but based on biological dna, why do you think i said about how mammals can reproduce with one another, its all about reproduction of life thats why i said something about the saying "what comes 1st the chicken or the egg.

dino's show proof that they were fossils, the only thing that can show proof is water, life needs water without water there will be no life. If you think we are organisms in the past, then how come other living organisms cant evolve as well?

scientist can basically engineer animals without reproductive of other animals, that says alot. If scientist can play god what does that say if higher beings such as aliens can do the same thing.

Last edited:
wow just wow, this explains how low your iq is actually,
JFL you are calling me low iq when you can't even type a coherent argument and believe in some crazy theory that has no real proof:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

dino's show proof that they were fossils, the only thing that can show proof is water, life needs water without water there will be no life. If you think we are organisms in the past, then how come other living organisms cant evolve as well?
What the fuck do you mean organisms can't evolve as well???????????? You dumb fuck what do you mean by this or anything else you fucking type. Organisms are constantly evolving, elab with what you mean. If you mean evolve to the status of human, than I already explained it to you! Evolutions end goal isn't to make humanoids or higher intelligent beings. It is to continue the success of the organism.

why do you think i said about how mammals can reproduce with one another, its all about reproduction of life thats why i said something about the saying "what comes 1st the chicken or the egg.
Cause you literally make no sense. I can't figure our what the fuck is spewing out of your 5 year old head. I told what came first, it was the prokaryote. How that came to be is a bit harder to explain. It can almost be viewed the same way elements began which began suddenly. And when the fuck did I mention mammals? My argument was in a general sense of evolution.

scientist can basically engineer animals without reproductive of other animals, that says alot. If scientist can play god what does that say if higher beings such as aliens can do the same thing.
Lowest of IQ rationing. What if underwater intellectuals super beings are behind it? What if sky spirits are behind it? What if, what if, what if.... If there is no proof it can be anything.

Tbh take some time to fucking read this post and some time to write out a coherent response.

JFL you are calling me low iq when you can't even type a coherent argument and believe in some crazy theory that has no real proof:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

What the fuck do you mean organisms can't evolve as well???????????? You dumb fuck what do you mean by this or anything else you fucking type. Organisms are constantly evolving, elab with what you mean. If you mean evolve to the status of human, than I already explained it to you! Evolutions end goal isn't to make humanoids or higher intelligent beings. It is to continue the success of the organism.

Cause you literally make no sense. I can't figure our what the fuck is spewing out of your 5 year old head. I told what came first, it was the prokaryote. How that came to be is a bit harder to explain. It can almost be viewed the same way elements began which began suddenly. And when the fuck did I mention mammals? My argument was in a general sense of evolution.

Lowest of IQ rationing. What if underwater intellectuals super beings are behind it? What if sky spirits are behind it? What if, what if, what if.... If there is no proof it can be anything.

Tbh take some time to fucking read this post and some time to write out a coherent response.
i literally did yet you cant figure out the reason behind "what came 1st the chicken or the egg"

which proves you have no idea of what the significance of what reproduction is

i literally did yet you cant figure out the reason behind "what came 1st the chicken or the egg"

which proves you have no idea of what the significance of what reproduction is
Bro your braindead. Stick to cat fishing.

Real nigga shit

@Sadist how does it feel to get catfished

:horror::horror::horror::horror::lul::lul::lul:

Cope we know you believe it.
ofc i do but still a theory, doesnt mean its neccessarily accurate.

didnt expect you to fall for my strategical scheme

:feelshmm:

"Guys I know how we can prove aliens exist! Leta use the bible, the most credible book ever" - 3IQFishman. Ahahahahahahaha what a goof. Hey man go back to fucking bitches why dont you? Youve fucked 33 women and still stay here. God I hate you.

"Guys I know how we can prove aliens exist! Leta use the bible, the most credible book ever" - 3IQFishman. Ahahahahahahaha what a goof. Hey man go back to fucking bitches why dont you? Youve fucked 33 women and still stay here. God I hate you.
maybe put some effort into yourself to actually know what it feels like to understand the concepts of dating.

if not then stfu

I can't imagine that aliens with highly sophisticated technology would have a reason to come here. Either that or they're going around harvesting planets and we're next :feelsmega:

I feel like with all this first contact fetishizing will make the actual 1st contact disappointing. They will either enslave, destroy or ignore us, no point in anything doing anything else. Think about how we treat animals inferior to us. There's a great 4chan post with an interesting analogy about space travel and other sentient species, it compares inter species contact with a night in some New York park or whatever.

I would like to fuck an alien though.
This is what happens when you play too much Mass Effect.

maybe put some effort into yourself to actually know what it feels like to understand the concepts of dating.

if not then stfu

Elaborate?