Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alhamdulillah i have a balcony

• Thread starter Deleted member 26922
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26922

أينقص الدين وأنا حي !؟! ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
-
Staying inside ages you, we aren't meant to be like this lol, so instead of indefinete LDAR atleast go out to the balcony, and get some sun. And if you're a snow nigger just wear a hat or fedora to hide your face from the sun

I don't have a balcony

suifuel for that greycel with his oneitis across the balcony

Try to stay away from the sun , don't work.

Try to do the opposite and get too much sun. Gets worse

Try to balance it. Still don't work

Skin so lose you feel like you're wearing a melting mask. The curse of palecels.

@Diocel . Do you have a balcony?.

are you doing that on purpose with your avi being like that? Or is that a glitch?
It's a gif
Postmaxxing really did affect your solving skills

I'm confused.
What do you mean exactly?

i usually do my walk around 3am so i never have a problem with the police, i also live in an urban area so it's easy to hide and flee
3ayesh fi dowar wo jammie t7lab...rak shiytan fi qar3a.

it's over if you don't have a backyard

I unfortunately have upstairs neighbors who put down floorboards so now my anxiety is through the roof dealing with random loud noises at night breaking my sleep. I've developed insomnia as a result. I want to murder my neighbors in Minecraft using a silver pickaxe.

I unfortunately have upstairs neighbors who put down floorboards so now my anxiety is through the roof dealing with random loud noises at night breaking my sleep. I've developed insomnia as a result. I want to murder my neighbors in Minecraft using a silver pickaxe.
Just move out of the house or take a vacation to heal theory