Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Algerian model who claimed she was raped by Chris Brown denies being a prostitute and says 'justice will prevail' after US singer vowed to sue HER

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
  • A 24-year-old woman has accused Brown of raping her at a five-star Paris hotel
  • She has denied being a prostitute and said in an interview 'justice will prevail'
  • Brown and two others were released on Tuesday from police custody in Paris
  • Brown's lawyer Raphael Chiche filed a defamation lawsuit earlier this week
  • R&B singer, who denied the claims on Instagram, is still in Paris for a video shoot
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...imed-raped-Chris-Brown-denies-prostitute.html

How do you get “raped” at a hotel. I’m assuming they were both there together. Wtf does she think guys and girls do when they’re in hotel rooms? Does she think she was there to talk about her feelings?

I bet she begged him to fuck her. He’s attractive, BBC and very famous. Any whore would love to get fucked by him.

Females lying to us again tbh. Cucks will eat it up as usual.

I hope so too, hopefully she gets put in jail

There will be no justice until the slut is beheaded tho

Chris should run just never go back to france game until then

What's gonna happen to her for false rape allegations? Absolutely nothing.

How do you get “raped” at a hotel. I’m assuming they were both there together. Wtf does she think guys and girls do when they’re in hotel rooms? Does she think she was there to talk about her feelings?
Common sense logic has no place in today's society.

Probably just wants attention like stormy Daniels, look at what society has turned into

like i said he pumped and dumped her and she didn’t like that so now it was rape

Rape doesn't exist. All women fantasize about being forced fucked and used like the whores they all are

C Breezy is Meeks lite

>algerian "model"
>algerian

oh shit we found a beurette whore

its ogre for nafricels

Never trust a dirty lying hole.

Sheila is VERY grateful for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back