Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Alex Jones to pay a billion dollars to families for Sandy Hook lies.

Who is Sandy Hook? Im not in the usa so i havent heard about this and who is Alex Jones

Who is Sandy Hook? Im not in the usa so i havent heard about this and who is Alex Jones
It was some elementary school mass shooting which Alex Jones called a hoax.

Imagine paying 1 billion to a bunch of crisis actors, wow.

sandy hook was the elementary school. Adam Lanza was the mass shooter. @B1battledroid
Oh, I heard that name before, School shootings are kind of dumb

Alex Jones love jews and always shills for them.

"lies" Sandy Hook was a false flag. Same for Brenton Tarrant and Christchurch. Crisis actors are becoming a big industry for tyrannical Governments who want to justify themselves.

"lies" Sandy Hook was a false flag. Same for Brenton Tarrant and Christchurch. Crisis actors are becoming a big industry for tyrannical Governments who want to justify themselves.
Pay up.

Alex Jones love jews and always shills for them.

Not always apparently.

So he basically has no money left now?

If they faked 9/11 what makes me think they won't fake this? Also isn't he just practicing his free speech?

when can we start suing holes for emotional distress? every rejection should be a lawsuit offense.

This is what happens when you question the narrative

Didn't even know this guy was rich

Thats a boat ton of money. He doesn't have anywhere near that.

He is very entertaining while calling out the liberal clownworld. That is it.

"The narrative must never be questioned!"

I never cared about this Sandy Hook thing but I've heard from so many sources that it was staged

2288C669 0C6E 4AD2 99DB 6E7B8800DAF6
:feelshaha:

Good luck trying to collect $1B haahahhahahhahaha

Yeah.

His entire organization is run by Jews and at one point he was even married to a Jewess.

He’s basically Jew’s main controlled dissent agent.

Judgment-proof baby. Or ish at least.