Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Alex from Target destroyed me

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
@B/W muttcel blackpilled me even more.

I just found out about this faggot chad, “Alex from Target” today. I seriously spent an hour reading the comments on JewTube left by shallow toilets praising this Aryan chad - when he was discovered working at a Target at the age of 16, which meant that a foid shared pictures of a minor online to admire their body… equality and all that nonsense.

View: https://youtu.be/B2lGRThECns?si=yD-AyCs2vfkaLC6O

View: https://youtu.be/wSq_oGNY6eE?si=0NvzUHXq26GVeBsP

Literally, just be a faggot who exist:

View: https://youtu.be/wveZqzpGPII?si=nSRNu15sQZwefjve

I Hate The United States, I Hate This Horrible Jew/Nigger Planet!

he looks homosexual

Come to find out - he’s Jewish.

I would start oiling my Glock in Call of Duty: World at War if that were the case! :feelshaha: :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

do you have a problem with ass-fuckers? :feelswhat: what are you an incel bigot pipipipot?
poop sex AIDS ridden fudgepackers are indeed normal and welladjusted functioning human beings

Alex from Target has a great personality - you can tell by looking at that photo taken of him at the age of 16.

The reason he's popular is because he has a great personality not because he's attractive inkwell:foidSoy::foidSoy:
Yeah, he respects toilets.

I haven’t updated my Facebook profile picture since 2013. :feelshaha: :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

If I shower enough, my personality should increase to the same level as Alex from Target.

If I shower enough, my personality should increase to the same level as Alex from Target.
Take a shower -> improve personality -> get a hobby -> wear a suit -> literally become Alex from Target

Take a shower -> improve personality -> get a hobby -> wear a suit -> literally become Alex from Target
Bro, you just have to have the right attitude, and when you wake up in the morning you will look like Alex from Target.

Immediately you notice how feminine he is - a faggot like him would never play American football, I can’t see someone as feminine as him playing any sport in high school.

Bro, you just have to have the right attitude, and when you wake up in the morning you will look like Alex from Target.
Exactly, lmao at silly inkwells who can't even change to a better attitude

john-cena-aa.gif

He isn't even that good looking in video. Has huge horse teeth.

alexfromtargetpilled again

So a gay Jewish minor goes viral on Jew social media and is given (((news))) coverage? Colour me surprised.

I hate human nature

Oh this is very old haha, basically just meeks 2.0 but at least this guy is no criminal.

Meeks is in a whole other category, this guy is a HTN saved by collagen and coloration.

This happened in like 2016. Also this dude is normie affff. Definitely not chad, just a pretty boy.