Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ALERTS

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
it seems most of you guys don't get alerts the same way i do get them . when someone reply to me there's a red number that appear at the top of of the forum in the alert logo but also a rectangle in which in it there's the pfp of who replied to me and in what thread . even when the forum is closed i can know who is replying to me.so i can reply immediately
is this only happening with me because i see guys here saying that they need to refresh the page to see if someone is trying to replly to them . i got to say i changed something in the settings but i don't remember exactly

when someone reply to me there's a red number that appear at the top of of the forum in the alert logo but also a rectangle in which in it there's the pfp of who replied to me and in what thread
this is the same for everyone on the forum
even when the forum is closed i can know who is replying to me.so i can reply immediately
no one has a way of knowing that someone replied to them if they are logged out unless they notice the reply from a lurker's point of view.

logged out
i don't mean like got out of the site .
ok , let's assume that i am only opening youtube on google alone and .is is not opned . i still can get notifications and see them in the right lower side of the screen the moment someone reply

so why some people say that they need to refresh the site to see who's replying to them
they refresh the site probably out of restlessness impatient to receive a reply from someone

i don't mean like got out of the site .
ok , let's assume that i am only opening youtube on google alone and .is is not opned . i still can get notifications and see them in the right lower side of the screen the moment someone reply
it's the same for everyone else