Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

alerts

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
woke up to 10 alerts :feelzez: :dab:
all of them are just quotes :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Absolutely brutal man. I genuinely feel sorry for you.
Have another alert @nihility

I once woke up to 25 alerts on looksmax. Felt great than realised all were reacts.

I wish I had 10 alerts

so wut? u want another?

it's over for quotecels

bery cool buddy boyo

Niggers tongue my anus

Niggers tongue my anus
what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

Quotepill is brutal ngl

what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man
Cope