Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ALERT: JESUS DIED FOR YOU

P

PovertyBrah

Greycel
WE NEED TO BE REALLY DRAMATIC

Surprised Cat GIF

imagine if jesus was an incel, he wouldn't persuade a single person :lul: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Indeed. He died for our sins

Bible on the passengER side, yeah I'm a Christian man

He is God. He died and rose from the dead. He paid the price for our sin if we believe in him. Ask Jesus to be your savior today. Pray "Jesus save me" right now to be saved. He promises that all who call on the name of the Lord will be saved.

I wish he stayed dead!

Gdmf Zombie

Let's hope Jesus comes back one day.

no ur mother did

last night

Jesus is a dead man, the fruit of adultery. Get out of here if you are going to preach esoteric aspects of Judaism. You think we don't know theology here, you idiot. Don't come with talk that works with normies, we have studies, you son of a bitch.

no. He really was ugly, extremely truecel.
according to what? He was at best a normie.
Not a truecel at all. IF he looked retarded, had a fucked up voice, or a big chin like me, or short as fuck, no one would care about him, no matter how much godly charisma he has.

according to what? He was at best a normie.
Not a truecel at all. IF he looked retarded, had a fucked up voice, or a big chin like me, or short as fuck, no one would care about him, no matter how much godly charisma he has.
forget the stereotypical jesus you are used to, go study.

Nah at best he lost a weekend, he came back legit 3 days later.

Look at what they did in the Olympics nigga go defend your religion