Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

alek minnasians interview, where he tells a police officer about the incel rebellion against chads and stacies

Amazing how incel stuff sounds completely bonkers.

Makes me want to join L.A.R.P. (loud arrogant retard posers)

Based retard
He ain't that based tbh. If he was truly based he would shut his mouth up about the incel community. The reasons we have many feds and infiltrators on here nowadays is because of morons like him and ER

He ain't that based tbh. If he was truly based he would shut his mouth up about the incel community. The reasons we have many feds and infiltrators on here nowadays is because of morons like him and ER
Cope. Incels are no longer a fringe community. 60% + young men are suffering one way or another.

Even if somewhat our community is destroyed, you can't stop sexual frustration on the mass scale.

Our community is inherently destabilizing towards a society that lets men suffer like that, so of course they don't like us, and no matter what we do, some people will always shoot up places and say they're incels or other belief, so our support or against, won't change anything.

I thank our Saint for his blessing towards the cesspool of Canada. I met many of my now incle friends because of him.

I do not support violence, but like I said, our views won't change things.

I kinda wanna send him mail, but I don’t know what prison he’s in.
Also that shit would probably get feds on my ass. Better to play it safe.