Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alcoholics question

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Is steel reserve beer as bad as they say it is. I found a 6 pack in the fridge

Never had it so I can't say; maybe try having it with a meal?

Is steel reserve beer as bad as they say it is. I found a 6 pack in the fridge
are you a pussy? you wont like it and youll be dramatic like every other rich fag, are you not a pussy? its a decent beer that tastes kind of shit. but whatever people dont drink for the taste.

just try it

whats the worst that can happen

are you a pussy? you wont like it and youll be dramatic like every other rich fag, are you not a pussy? its a decent beer that tastes kind of shit. but whatever people dont drink for the taste.
No I’m gonna drink it cause I just found it, I didn’t buy it but I’m waiting till later, 4pm drinking is kinda crazy

Attachments

• i-dont-drink-meme-3.jpg
    i-dont-drink-meme-3.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 10
A real man drinks steel reserve, a faggot drinks ‘muh hoppy 4.6581% ABV bitter orange cardamon patchulli craft fag brew’

Picrel: Someone who bitches about steel reserve:

View attachment 1074568
I am drinking one now and I don’t get the hate. It tastes like miller lite with some vodka in it

Never had it. I prefer Modelos or Guinness

4pm drinking is kinda crazy
5 o'clock somewhere buddy get drinking. Doesn't matter if it's shit because after the 4th it will taste good. But I didn't love it I would drink a lot of other things at that price than it.