Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Alcoholcels what is your favorite brand/type of alcohol?

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Mentally deteriorating
-
Title I haven't drank much but want to get more into alcoholmaxxing but I think my favorite things to drink are rum and Coke/rum and Dr. Pepper as well as a nice cold beer or seltzer.

@IronsideCel @DarkStarDown

flavored vodka mogs
heineken best beer-wise
fireball whiskey tastes rly good and goes down easy
pinot noir or pinot gris my fave wines, usually local brands

not the biggest alcohol goy tho

flavored vodka mogs
heineken best beer-wise
fireball whiskey tastes rly good and goes down easy
pinot noir or pinot gris my fave wines, usually local brands

not the biggest alcohol goy tho
Chuddy

I just love beers with high alcohol contents. Usually 10% - 14%

heineken best beer-wise
Funny GIF

Title I haven't drank much but want to get more into alcoholmaxxing but I think my favorite things to drink are rum and Coke/rum and Dr. Pepper as well as a nice cold beer or seltzer.
Isopropyl Alcohol.

I used to drink it caused me too many problems.

@IronsideCel @DarkStarDown
Try some darker liquors
That’s what I’ve been doing recently and they’re great and sometimes higher in proof.

Jack Daniel’s sour is a fine mid expensive whiskey but is very great
Evan Williams 100 proof Bourbon is inexpensive great taste and effective, I usually drink my stuff with Root beer.

I hate using coke products because the company is so soy and they promote faggotry and my uni

Vodka of any kind, not that bothered brand wise. Suppose Glenn's is decent if I had to pick one though

Vodka it makes me feel like I am experiencing love

beer and ipas mostly
sometimes wine, whisky or bourbon is nice depending on the occasion

I prefer cocktails as most pure alcohol tastes like ass, i like to use Rum or Bourbon as base. But i almost never drink

Belvedere vodka really good. Makers Mark whiskey. Johny walker Blue label hella good too but that's $200 a bottle. There also a Crown Royal Whiskey Cola that's pretty good too

I just love beers with high alcohol contents. Usually 10% - 14%
I prefer a really strong whiskey Bells or Lord Calvert at - 40 percent alc

Beerwise i like Dahls but i cant find it anymore so i drink AASS pilsner

Wine? I just take whatever the fuck is cheap

you have the same taste as me brocel, i go for captain morgan for mixing, i had this good dark rum before but i forgot what it was called