Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alcohol

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
>I think "oh wow is this what it's like to feel kinda normal"
>fall asleep
>wake up and feel even worse

Hangovers are a bitch.

Eventually you reach a point where hangovers are no-longer a thing and your hands start shaking.
And it's even worse.

Eventually you reach a point where hangovers are no-longer a thing and your hands start shaking.
And it's even worse.
Yeah I should just avoid the stuff tbh, really not worth it overall.

Done it for 20 years until being forced to give up in December 2019, all it's gotten me is Liver Cirrhosis, Chronic Pancreatitis, Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy and a bout of Acute Kidney Failure. Plus I look hell haggard old, way older than my 37 years.

I did really enjoy getting wasted drunk though, had some great fun and made some good memories.

I'm just recovering from a hangover atm, lol. How much do u drink on average, in order to get drunk?

I'm just recovering from a hangover atm, lol. How much do u drink on average, in order to get drunk?
Just get a six pack or 2 and drink all of it tbh. Pretty stupid though, usually I feel a bit better after just having a couple beers. Normally I don't get drunk because I find it to be a bad cope, it makes me feel worse in the end. It's over for @outherebrothers though :feelscry:

Except i never feel normal even while drinking

Just get a six pack or 2 and drink all of it tbh. Pretty stupid though, usually I feel a bit better after just having a couple beers. Normally I don't get drunk because I find it to be a bad cope, it makes me feel worse in the end. It's over for @outherebrothers though :feelscry:
Mogs me, if i drink more than 4 beers i have to throw up in 60% of cases, jfl.

@quinn24 Sneaky little weasel is high inhib about getting vodka

Thankfully alcohol doesn't do that to me but it does make me feel depressed if I have enough, diminishing returns

Basically there is no such thing as a drug that's worth it. All of them take away way more than they give.
And it's even worse.
tbh, they've never been a thing for me. I just make sure to drink alot of water. Idgaf about faggots who say that's for pussies have fun with that migraine and puking faggot
Done it for 20 years until being forced to give up in December 2019, all it's gotten me is Liver Cirrhosis, Chronic Pancreatitis, Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy and a bout of Acute Kidney Failure. Plus I look hell haggard old, way older than my 37 years.

I did really enjoy getting wasted drunk though, had some great fun and made some good memories.
God damn that sucks man. Were you drinking every day?

Last edited:
Hangovers make drinking a lot of alcohol in one sitting a bad cope ngl