Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alcohol will forever be your friend

• Thread starter Mexicanmanletcel
  • Start date
Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Im not an alcholoic yet but i think booze is the best cope, bros. Fuck normies, fuck stacies and shit. Just fucking drink and enjoy music, films and runescape too

Runescape good cope.

Cirrhoooooooooooooooosis.

Soda is still my best friend in terms of drinks.
Not really willing for alcohol yet.

It's full of normies and foids these days. It's not what it used to be.
bro, fuck those fucking normies. Just skill until you can get to DS2 and Monkey madness2. Agility is a fucking bitch. You can add me bro, AndyGon
I prefer water.

Alcohol is a dangerous drug shilled by normies during socialization. The world would be better without alcohol, maybe normies would stop being such masochists and accepting unnecessary suffering.
fuck that shit. if you drink you forget about all that fucking shit. I hate everyone, i drink and i just enjoy my hobbies more.

Soda is still my best friend in terms of drinks.
Not really willing for alcohol yet.
I like sugar free soda, but also rum and whiskey in small doses from time to time.

U never pked I imagine lol.
bro one time i was rc natures and one faggot pked me near the Abyss, fuck LMAO. I just use a nate tiara, im 65 rc right now, jst skilling agility and herblore for the Song of the Elves

bro, fuck those fucking normies. Just skill until you can get to DS2 and Monkey madness2. Agility is a fucking bitch. You can add me bro, AndyGon
I used to play RS back when it was a niche. I quit when they set all the skills to 0 after introducing the new RS. I also used to play empsscape which is similar to RS but you can max your skills way faster. I miss the old times when I used to steal my dad's credit card to buy a membership, and the long summer nights where I played RS until sunrise.

I used to play RS back when it was a niche. I quit when they set all the skills to 0 after introducing the new RS. I also used to play empsscape which is similar to RS but you can max your skills way faster. I miss the old times when I used to steal my dad's credit card to buy a membership, and the long summer nights where I played RS until sunrise.
for sure bro, i remember playing rs like in 2008 when i was in fucking middleschool. remember evolution of combat? shit ruiened everything. But i never got a membership when i was a kid. Right now as a wagecuck i buy a membership though. But you should come back, i promise its the best cope OSRS. Right now my goal is getting a quest cape at 88 combat elevle

ight now my goal is getting a quest cape at 88 combat elevle
I've had all the quests done. It was pure ragefuel when they restarted it. Most of my skills were maxxed since I had no life and it was a shared account that both my brother and I used. I'm probably coming back. I created an account last August but I was too depressed to start maxing my skills again. And if your str, attack, etc. are low you can't get shit out of idiots who get lost in the wilderness. Kek.

Also, the new RS is utter garbage!!! Idk who the hell plays it. It's prolly infested with normalfags who never played the original game (I started back in 2003-2004).

RS sounds too grindy man, It would mentally drain me

I have never been able to understand the fixation some guys have the the alcohol.

I have tried a lot of them and they all tastes fucking disgusting.

Is funny, beer taste so awful that you literally have to drink it cold to numb you tongue to the taste of it.

It is. It requires an anti social loser with nothing to do other than skillmaxxing.

I've had all the quests done. It was pure ragefuel when they restarted it. Most of my skills were maxxed since I had no life and it was a shared account that both my brother and I used. I'm probably coming back. I created an account last August but I was too depressed to start maxing my skills again. And if your str, attack, etc. are low you can't get shit out of idiots who get lost in the wilderness. Kek.

Also, the new RS is utter garbage!!! Idk who the hell plays it. It's prolly infested with normalfags who never played the original game (I started back in 2003-2004).
ay you know it bro. But really if some day you want to come back just hit me up AndyGon. Im just traiining hunter, herblore and agility. And yeah, its full of normalfags and specially bots, but fuck it its a good cope. You played the ORIGINAL runescape?! fuck thats amazing, even though the gameplay looks primitive as fuck lmao. What were the differences in your opinion between the 2003 version and the 2008 verison?
I have never been able to understand the fixation some guys have the the alcohol.

I have tried a lot of them and they all tastes fucking disgusting.

Is funny, beer taste so awful that you literally have to drink it cold to numb you tongue to the taste of it.
the taste ois fucking overrated dude, the best is the efect on your brain. you forget about the fucking normies and rthe fucking blackpill and you just enjoy ur copes my dude,
bro, the grind is the game. but the more you grind the more cvontent you have. You can add me bro AndyGon. The more people the better, the game si full of fucing boots

Last edited:
ay you know it bro. But really if some day you want to come back just hit me up AndyGon
I will. I'll write you username down.
You played the ORIGINAL runescape?
Yeah, but I was a kid back then (9 y/o), the changes they introduced were fine up until the new version which was around idk 2009 or so. After that I switched to empscape which resembled OSRS and it was kinda fun till they took it down (I think it's back). In 2013 or so then my brother told me that they brought back OSRS so we created a new account (we had to start from 0 ofc). But after than we kinda lost interest in it due to the normalfags infiltrators

What were the differences in your opinion between the 2003 version and the 2008 verison?
I cannot remember tbh. The changes were subtle and gradual. So it didn't feel like changing. Like, they used to change the way armour looked like, and then they introduced new stuff (quests, items, etc.). But the quality has definitely improved over the years, though I still miss the 2005 shitty quality kek. God, I miss those times. I miss making money off of selling big bones and woodcuttmaxing. Too bad it's not what it used to be; those times will never come back. I'll never have an entire summer where I have nothing to do other than play runescape.

Alcohol is trash it fucks with your stomach and tastes like crap, just smoke weed and listen to music or even try LSD or magic mushrooms and do some art if you have a boring weekend, theyre a way better cope

I will. I'll write you username down.

Yeah, but I was a kid back then (9 y/o), the changes they introduced were fine up until the new version which was around idk 2009 or so. After that I switched to empscape which resembled OSRS and it was kinda fun till they took it down (I think it's back). In 2013 or so then my brother told me that they brought back OSRS so we created a new account (we had to start from 0 ofc). But after than we kinda lost interest in it due to the normalfags infiltrators

I cannot remember tbh. The changes were subtle and gradual. So it didn't feel like changing. Like, they used to change the way armour looked like, and then they introduced new stuff (quests, items, etc.). But the quality has definitely improved over the years, though I still miss the 2005 shitty quality kek. God, I miss those times. I miss making money off of selling big bones and woodcuttmaxing. Too bad it's not what it used to be; those times will never come back. I'll never have an entire summer where I have nothing to do other than play runescape.
thats amazing bro, idk i thhink i would enjoy the 2003 era of runescape, the grand ecanvhe is trash. Im seeing videos of the era and its fucking amazing. Its great that .co has some runescape players
died since the wildy was removed tbh ngl
bro fuck the wildy, fucking faggots just teaming uup on you when ur just doing some clues, i hope fagex fix this shit. You know that that the majoryti of people avoid the wildy because everyone is fucking TOXIC
Alcohol is trash it fucks with your stomach and tastes like crap, just smoke weed and listen to music or even try LSD or magic mushrooms and do some art if you have a boring weekend, theyre a way better cope
i used to get weed from a friend of my brother, but right now i cant get it. If ur a real incel you can't get weed for shit.so tyou get tequila and get drunk. If you have any weed getting trips go ahead bro

Last edited:
Im not an alcholoic yet but i think booze is the best cope, bros. Fuck normies, fuck stacies and shit. Just fucking drink and enjoy music, films and runescape too
Not for Muslimcels tho. xD