Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Alcohol just depresses me further

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I have reached the point where alcohol just makes me more sad and depressed, it doesn't help at all anymore and just makes me feel worse

Another cope that has run its course :feelsbadman:

Alcohol in high quantities makes me feel degraded, worsened. It's self-destructive. I have an uncle who has been hospitalized several times because of it. He has almost destroyed some of his internal organs. It dries your skin too, making you look older. Good for you if you leave it behind.

Brutal. Alcohol is such a good cope as well.

I want to drink but it's just shit and doesn't do me any good. Last time I drank nearly 4 months ago I ended up being sick all over the bed, the EVENING after drinking.

Same here. I use to drink a lot, mainly whiskey, but I quit almost a year ago. I just got tired of it, also feeling like complete shit every time I woke up. The throwing up the bile is fucking horrible. Also the anxiety of the hangover.

You only get the best effect at moderate amounts.

Too much of a thing is bad, even water.

I want to drink but it's just shit and doesn't do me any good. Last time I drank nearly 4 months ago I ended up being sick all over the bed, the EVENING after drinking.
Alcohol is literally poison lol, it's just molecule away from rubbing alcohol which you use to clean wounds and disinfect toilet seats and shit. It just happens to be semi digestable, and it fucks your liver up badly.

Booze is a depressant ya dingus!

weed mogs alc

Same here. I use to drink a lot, mainly whiskey, but I quit almost a year ago. I just got tired of it, also feeling like complete shit every time I woke up. The throwing up the bile is fucking horrible. Also the anxiety of the hangover.
What the hell are you guys talking about? Why does everyone throw up from it or get hangovers. just drink water to prevent that
You only get the best effect at moderate amounts.

Too much of a thing is bad, even water.
Great, then you drink a little bit and the effects go away after 5 minutes. Shit sucks.

Sometimes depressme more tbh

depresses me cause i don't have any