Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Alcohol is your friend

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
It's a good cope, especially for incels and NEETs.

Drink!

anime-drinking-anime-drink.gif

Alcohol is shit

depression anxiety catalyst

people saying alch is shit havent become professionals yet.

I do love alcohol, but I recommend to all friendless truecels who have no access to dealers and who are too moronic to use Archetype or got scammmed like me to make your own, pick Psilocybe semilanceata during autumn (edge of meadows, golf lawns, football field etc) and dry it.

Buy a kg of grinded up mimosa hostilis bark, some lye, a turkey baster, some chemically clean petrol (Nafta / crude petroleum) and citric acid, use any big jars and glas containers you have or borrow them from ol grandpas shed and now you can extract as much DMT as you ever will need following some simple tutorials, then you get a larger crackpipe and you're set.

I go to the bar from time to time just to have a nice time out and it's great

Being drunk feels awesome but I dont like what is does to my body. I get hangovers and shit sleep, so the next day is completely ruined. If I drink, I wanna get fucked up drunk, when I open a bottle, so I cant stop after one or two shots.

I've not touched Alcohol in three months, now, dont miss is, at all. If cannabis was legal, over here, I'd definitely get high, instead.

I’m an alcoholic, but THC is where it’s at for me. It’s like an instant anti-depressant for me.

I dont like the taste of it, but the feeling of being drunk is nice

I do love alcohol, but I recommend to all friendless truecels who have no access to dealers and who are too moronic to use Archetype or got scammmed like me to make your own, pick Psilocybe semilanceata during autumn (edge of meadows, golf lawns, football field etc) and dry it.

Buy a kg of grinded up mimosa hostilis bark, some lye, a turkey baster, some chemically clean petrol (Nafta / crude petroleum) and citric acid, use any big jars and glas containers you have or borrow them from ol grandpas shed and now you can extract as much DMT as you ever will need following some simple tutorials, then you get a larger crackpipe and you're set.
based , shrooms are probably the best drug.

No it's not, lad. Clearly you haven't been down the road of full blown alcoholism

No it's not, lad. Clearly you haven't been down the road of full blown alcoholism
1st world problems

"Wahhh I drank too much"

Men drink bro. Vikings drank like sinks.

sure, buy me some

Only alcohol can distract me from this sad world.
No dealers for my autism

Alcoholism doesn’t seem very cash money tbh

It is tonight; it won't be tomorrow.

Yup it's pretty good
Especially when you get so drunk you start throwing up

hard disagree, weed and psychedelics are better

Nicotine is better. Even heroin is better because at least it actually makes you feel good.

Alcohol is just shitty poison that makes you retarded and nauseous. And it's probably the most normie drug of all, even with how trendy weed is. It rots your brain and liver. And the withdrawals can give you seizures and kill you jfl

That shit is poison, literally. But if your aim is to damage major organs while you slowly wither away until your inevitable death go ahead.
I'm not saying don't drink but for fuck sakes man do it within reason.

I don't drink and I don't smoke only thing worse than being an incel is an incel with an addiction

I improved my life when I stopped drinking. Yeah I always feel like shit but not as severe as before.
Alcohol is for social creatures mostly.