Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ALCOHOL IS NOT THAT GREAT FOR INCEL

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
im an alcoholicel i used to destroy myself litterally in front my laptop watching dumb videos for hours or i went omegle jerking off when i was really drunk, it was a lot of fun now i'm just sad and emotionnal when i drink its not the best cope for incels, alcohol is deffo a normie drug same for weed u need to be in party to enjoy it

im an alcoholicel i used to destroy myself litterally in front my laptop watching dumb videos for hours
Literally me. Would be so destroyed that I had to nap in my lunchbreaks.
Never again. It fucks your body up so bad, you feel like a living dead.
I restrict myself to drinking beer once a week now and only on the weekend so I can sleep long the next day.

I restrict myself to drinking beer once a week now and only on the weekend so I can sleep long the next day.
Second that, shit fucked me up good

real talk brocel, i used to be a zombie i was addicted i spent my lunch money in beers

@Cortex can relate to being drunk and passing out.

This is why I avoided sedation prior to my current situation.

Numbs the pain but only while you drink it and then the second you run out you feel like shit.

Getting drunk is awesome, but the hangover after is not. It's both physically and psychology horrible