Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Alcohol is my only cope

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
The world mogs me too hard

I am drunk aa fuckk rn, drank a lot of cognac

Same man. My stomach feels so fucked up. I think I've been drinking almost every day. Will post a picture of the bottles in a little bit, but it's depressing as fuck.

im alcoholic at 18 and it is getting worse. its my only cope to feel better

I never drink alcohol or take other drugs food is good enough of a cope for me

eating chocolate bars

Same man. My stomach feels so fucked up. I think I've been drinking almost every day. Will post a picture of the bottles in a little bit, but it's depressing as fuck.
I've drank every day for 10 years. I withdraw every morning and shit my guts out. The final, most revolting blackpill for me is that I'll never kill myself and will do this until I die alone and broken

I've drank every day for 10 years. I withdraw every morning and shit my guts out. The final, most revolting blackpill for me is that I'll never kill myself and will do this until I die alone and broken
Holy fuck man that sounds absolutely miserable. 10 years?! I can't imagine how tired and drained you must feel. Do you have any health issues?

Holy fuck man that sounds absolutely miserable. 10 years?! I can't imagine how tired and drained you must feel. Do you have any health issues?
Not really. Im just lethargic and withdrawal with no alcohol. Although I haven't been to the doctor because my life isn't worth looking after. It is miserable

Not really. Im just lethargic and withdrawal with no alcohol.
Have you seen the movie 'Leaving Las Vegas' with Nicolas Cage? I see myself in that character so much it's sad. One of his best movies too.

I'm waiting until I get to 100,000 posts then I'm celebrating by getting so drunk I pass out next to my toilet after puking and then piss myself while I am unconscious.

brutal. i used to be an alcoholic several years ago.

i'd have 2-3 sessions a week of drinking hard liquor and in each session i'd drink 12-15+ shots

I'd wake up the next day with my heart pounding like crazy and with my body all sweaty

try your best to quit. you'll feel depressed at times and have withdrawal but in the long run you'll look back and realize how awful alcohol is