Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Alcohol is based

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I don't know why so many incels hate it, it's not like you have anything to lose lmao.

Its self-destructive, so degenerate by definition

About to pop open a tall boy right now. :feelsLSD:

As long as it's in moderation it's all good.

Gymaxxing/leanmaxxing, under 21, and it can't be mixed with my medication. My mother was and alcoholic and I hate her.

Because I don't benefit from it in any way. All I get is fatigue, dizziness and then hangover

Alcohol is haram

Nigga some of the greatest people in history drank.

Would you call Picasso or Churchill degenerate? Drink.
So what? They would still be great without drinking, and drinking is still sellf-destructive, regardless of the sucess of who drinks it.

And yes, degenerate, same goes for hookers, drugs and etc
aren't we all tho
I don't think so, a lot of people here don't engage in this type of cope

So what? They would still be great without drinking, and drinking is still sellf-destructive, regardless of the sucess of who drinks it.

And yes, degenerate, same goes for hookers, drugs and etc

I don't think so, a lot of people here don't engage in this type of cope
Ok but then just admit you can't handle it and stop coping with muh degeneracy.

Some bodies simply react worse to it than other.

Ok but then just admit you can't handle it and stop coping with muh degeneracy.

Some bodies simply react worse to it than other.
It is degeneracy for sure, you can't change that.

I never drank all my life, but I don't have problem eating peppers, so I don't think its about ''handling'' it, just about health and avoiding potential dangerous addictions

Last edited:
I don't know why so many incels hate it, it's not like you have anything to lose lmao.
I've never drunk alcohol. I've never smoked anything. I've never taken drugs. :incel:

It's all fun and games until you wake up each day dry heaving, and you're heart feels like it's going to beat out of your chest. Not to mention the insomnia you get from withdrawal. In moderation, it's good but very easy to go down the road of dependence and fuck yourself up.

It's all fun and games until you wake up each day dry heaving, and you're heart feels like it's going to beat out of your chest. Not to mention the insomnia you get from withdrawal. In moderation, it's good but very easy to go down the road of dependence and fuck yourself up.
Why would you even go on withdrawal? 1-2 beers keep the symptoms at bay.

I've never drunk alcohol. I've never smoked anything. I've never taken drugs. :incel:
I mean if I started, I'd become very addicted to all that shit. Would it be better than now?

Afraid you will start sucking dicks for Vodka?

It's just alcohol lol calm down.
I think being an alcoholic isn't good.

Being an alcoholic is hell, just saying

I occasionally use it as an anxiety medication for example when I had to go to a job interview or a family meet up. I don't enjoy the taste of it, I can't understand how normies drink beer for pleasure. It is just another way in which I can't relate to normies.

Why would you even go on withdrawal? 1-2 beers keep the symptoms at bay.
Because I used to have a lot more than that everyday. So then when you try stopping it sucks, but after a few days or so you feel better. Just saying, it's not a good cope. Weed or whatever else is better.

Because I used to have a lot more than that everyday. So then when you try stopping it sucks, but after a few days or so you feel better. Just saying, it's not a good cope. Weed or whatever else is better.
Fakecel if you have enough friends to get a supply of weed

I have no friends, if I did I would switch to weed.

Alcohol and drugs in general are based

never enjoyed it tbh. also would rather take something that doesnt make my face red and bloated while making me look pregnant

Many places have deviated far from Burgerland. You can buy weed at the shop just as easy if not easier than alcohol.

Theres no such thing as moderation for ugly depressed people.

I hate alcohol. I'm slowly weening myself off of it.

Past 5 years just passed like it was nothing. And in that time frame, I haven't gotten anywhere in life because of it.

Shan't consume the fermented Jew any time soon

Normie trash. Terrible taste, only tried it because normies insisted too much, i just wanted their "respect". They just wanted to make fun of me.

Last edited:
It’s a good way to cope in this misandrist society.

Unless ya get a social circle or a job promotion from it it’s not worth it I used to only drink for social reasons but I barley got any returns from it so I stop drinking.
Just don’t get drunk at work.

Chad trait: likes alcohol.

Alcohol is ok but psychedelics are better.

if i had easier access to other drugs, like shit like weed or shrooms was legal, i would change in a heartbeat. Unfortunately limited supply, illegalisation, and a massive erection from boomers for alcohol ( anything else is bad!) is what makes my shitty country as is. ( FUCK AUSTRALIA)

Weed is pretty boring, but if psychedelics were legal/ easier to access existence would be so much easier to deal with
how are u even alive

What a wonderful life...

I'm still hungover from last night and like someone said about alcohol, "its all fun and games until the next morning when your heart is pounding from an anxiety attack".

I'm gonna try to go cold turkey with alcohol. I just can't do it anymore and continue living like this. fml...

I dont want to drink because its bad for my health. Call it cope but its just so destructive. But I have others poor habits like eating a lot of sugar/salt so i need to make sure i cut that out as well.