Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alcohol and male celibacy don't mix well

Blancmange

Blancmange

Officer
★★
Alcohol is not a friend for people that are without sex, I can't even explain why. it's like trying to mix oil and water, perhaps it's because alcohol is generally a social drug.

There's no net happiness, or long term solace or forgetfulness to be found in alcohol if you're life isn't already forfilling, I can understand an old hermit spending his days hitting the bottle hard but it's bittersweet for a lonely younger or middle-aged person.
Don't become an alcohol soaked doomer because it's a rut that will be very hard to climb out of, becoming more monk-like is the only way to handle the mental illness that comes from being alone. Chaste men's societies throughout history can teach us something.

Alcohol is good stuff. Ideally you want to drink until you blackout

You need to go full monk mode

No fap
No booze
No drugs
No shitty food

ive been drunk every day since new year, and i feel fantastic right now, I'm drunk again.
Based. Drink alone.
high iq
alcohol alone + music playlist = happiness

Spellcheck wouldn't help me with 'forfilling'

It’s a cope that you are actually accepting it’s over. Unlike gymcelling

Alcohol is good stuff. Ideally you want to drink until you blackout
Ideally you want to drink until you die from alcohol poisoning
ive been drunk every day since new year, and i feel fantastic right now, I'm drunk again.

high iq
Likewise, percocet + music playlist + lying in bed = happiness
Best moments of my life were with 15mg percocet

Alcohol betrays you in the end, it's just like everything else

Alcohol betrays you in the end, it's just like everything else
no bro

alcohol gonna make me die quicker and dulls the pain whilst i'm living

win win

Try alcohol and coke.. turn that sadness into rage.

thts gonna give you a heart attack fast, shit mixes into cocaethylene, chemistry bruh

do ket if you are high iq
I know I know.. I’ve done it many times.. almost died once.. I don’t do it anymore but still, great fucking feeling and if u don’t go overboard, you’re pretty safe.. don’t do an eight ball in 1 night like me lol

It’s like the only time in my life where I didn’t care if I was a manlet surrounded by 6 foot guys.. I felt like I was 7 feet tall with 26 inch bideltoid, 8 inch wrists And a 25” skull.. all I wanted to do was fight and fuck

I know I know.. I’ve done it many times.. almost died once.. I don’t do it anymore but still, great fucking feeling and if u don’t go overboard, you’re pretty safe.. don’t do an eight ball in 1 night like me lol

It’s like the only time in my life where I didn’t care if I was a manlet surrounded by 6 foot guys.. I felt like I was 7 feet tall with 26 inch bideltoid, 8 inch wrists And a 25” skull.. all I wanted to do was fight and fuck
i gotta try coke tbh, i haven't cause i don't have any viable source for it, plus its so expensive....

I don't feel that drunk even when I drink heavily. I just blackout from drinking.

I used to get drunk pretty easily

You need to go full monk mode

No fap
No booze
No drugs
No shitty food

I'm doing all of that except no fap

I absolutely love drinking but I've been thinking about it constantly lately and I feel strangely scared of it now, something has changed & I've become very paranoid, it's no comfort anymore.

Alcohol shows your real you. Though, don't abuse it too much, as it will destroy your liver, mess up with your brain, change your attitude and behavior (even when sober), and you will feel even more the suffering when not on it.

I can understand why so many men are alcoholics. Too bad society is too stupid to focus on the root problem(inceldom, loneliness) and just chooses to fight alcoholism.

alcohol is the only person I trust

Drinking alcohol is pointless as fuck

Yes, alcohol is a social drug. It also makes me less nervous -- I give less of a shit about what foids think after a couple of shots.

It dulls the senses. YEEESSSS.

i gotta try coke tbh, i haven't cause i don't have any viable source for it, plus its so expensive....

Befriend a couple of Columbians...

Bullshit, a lot of cels drink, and they did for centuries. Maybe even back to neaderthalcels. :feelsmega:

high iq
This.
Nothing more relaxing than a few beers at your desk, listening to good music and browsing the internet.

This.
Nothing more relaxing than a few beers at your desk, listening to good music and browsing the internet.
you wouldnt believe the hangover i have now..

The world is a hostile, unfriendly, empty and meaningless place, becoming more like a monk *may* be the only way to find meaning in this existence...it hasn't happened for me, existence has no meaning, but living in the mind and not in the body seems like a slightly less painful option than drowning out the mind.

I quit drinking and smoking when I realised looks matter the most tbh

I been an alcoholic for some years and its good temporary cope but will leave you with more misery once ur money runs out and have to face reality.

If you receive neetbux and spend it all on booze you will only drink yourself to death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back