Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alcohol and diarrhea

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Every time I have a binge drinking session (3+ days) I get diarrhea.
It fucking sucks.

Anyone else?
full

I don’t binge drink. It’s not good for you bro.

just binge eat junk food to balance the poop

yes and it's the worst

can't leave the house for fear of shitting my pants

Replace alcohol with water

Do you drink alcohol, or does the alcohol drink you?

Drinking several days in a row fucks you over big time. Watch your liver boyo. I have an ex-alcoholic friend and during a very long while, whenever he ate something, he had to take a shit instantly.

Back when I drank, I did so just to become lower inhib and approach, so I never ever did it several days in a row. It was once a week at best, maybe twice in a row very rarely. Also, I didn't get diarrhea from it, but whenever I drank wine I did feel like my organism was not digesting the food right. After you drink, the feces tend to look like the organism just expelled them fast instead of really taking its time to absorb what it needs and forming them 100%.

I only get diarrhea from drinking a 40 of malt liquor.

No shit. When you drink all your body wants to do is get rid of it. You might pee more, you might sweat...it's poison.
I only get diarrhea from drinking a 40 of malt liquor.
thug life

Kinda surprised that it causes diarrhea.

I switched from alcohol to drugs (mostly speed and weed now) since it can be used on a daily basis without fucking everything up in your body and daily life. I only get drunk on the weekends now.