Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alcohol and chemical substances are not things for true betas

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
Alcohol and chemical substances are not things for true betas, on the contrary, they are things for gays, women, people with 'psychological' disorders, etc...

A truecel doesn't leave the room, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, it's really a beta, and those who use these substances are normies.

incels with 'psychological' disorders exist tho
but they do more harm than good that's why i quit
actually they do no good they are pure shit and just momentarily delude you into feeling ''ok'' so you shouldn't start doing them

incels with 'psychological' disorders exist tho
They are schizos, they are not betas... and psychology itself is a coping concept. Incel has nothing to do with disorders, psychology is dealing with it. Incel is about the appearance and behavior of soy.

Alcohol and chemical substances are not things for truecels, on the contrary, they are things for gays (including foids)
fax

drugs are bad

drugs are for fags

drugs are gay

this GrAY OP is clearly on some redpill bs yapping abt 'betas'

there are plenty of truecels who drink alcohol as a cope

but nonetheless alcohol is mostly for normies and foids who want to lower social inhib + get laid, it's not that useful for truecels

Most alcoholics are single men or men in miserable marriages

I am not a beta tho. I am a sigma

Super Hero Comedy GIF

Drugs don't feel like a regular incel cope since you have to have connections with people to even find them, alcohol definitely is though

I don't consume redpill content, most of the time I don't even consume North American content, because this continent is a garbage factory for society in general, I just study sociology and face data.

And given the circumstances, beta is beta, he is calmed, not disturbed. Beta doesn't use drugs, that's something normie does, just to fit into the stereotype of looking like a “schizo” rocker. And I don't know why you mentioned 'redpill', stop being mongoloid, because that has nothing intrinsic to the subject, you fallacious.

And YOU can't say what truecel is without at least being one, I'm completely rubbish genetically, I'm truecel, and truecel is soy, I don't smoke and much less drink.

Last edited:
t. OP asshole

Drugs don't feel like a regular incel cope since you have to have connections with people to even find them, alcohol definitely is though
You are confusing the terms because you don't know, beta is not incel, incel is a celibate state, beta is within this parameter, but what defines it is your genetics: like fakecel, mentalcel, truecel.

Most of the time it is marginalized people who are in this state, as is the case with mentalcel and fakecel, because truecel is PURE SOY, he is neet, he lives with his parents, he is subhuman.

Yes, the beta male is submissive to the alpha male, but it doesn't really translate to attraction as toilets will prefer an attractive beta male over an ugly alpha male. Just look at all the posts where there are a group of men and the leader is ugly but one of the followers is handsome, toilets will grool over the hot follower and ignore the ugly leader.

I don't consume redpill content, most of the time I don't even consume North American content, because this continent is a garbage factory for society in general, I just study sociology and face data.
sociology is a pseudoscience like psychology, but at least you avoid redpill content so congratulations on that

And given the circumstances, beta is beta, he is calmed, not disturbed. Beta doesn't use drugs, that's something normie does, just to fit into the stereotype of looking like a “schizo” rocker. And I don't know why you mentioned 'redpill', stop being mongoloid, because that has nothing intrinsic to the subject, you fallacious.
are you not a native english speaker

And YOU can't say what truecel is without at least being one, I'm completely rubbish genetically, I'm truecel, and truecel is soy, I don't smoke and much less drink.
wtf are you talking abt if you're soy fuck off back to reddit

this site is not for soy feminist fags, GrAY

sociology is a pseudoscience like psychology
No, I'm not a native speaker, I'm Japanese.

Psychology and sociology are positivism, it appears that sociology has several areas of social choice and uses physics to determine some actions of society. Psychology deals with confrontation, which even using positivism in certain areas, is a purely complex confrontation. YOU are a faggot, worse than Truecel, damn faggot.

(and even positivism changes, so taking it as absolute is idiotic, and positivism is considered philosophy, from the French augusto)

No, I'm not a native speaker, I'm Japanese.
you're v loud and obnoxious for a bugmancel

you should learn to know your place

YOU are a faggot, worse than Truecel, damn faggot.
Idk what this has to do with whatever you were trying to say before that, but

no I'm not GrAYfag

that is just wishful thinking on your part

sry ik you want to fuck me like every faggot GrAY, but I am not a fag. maybe you should drink alcohol to get over your sadness at this revelation

you're v loud and obnoxious for a bugmancel

you should learn to know your place

Idk what this has to do with whatever you were trying to say before that, but

no I'm not GrAYfag

that is just wishful thinking on your part

sry ik you want to fuck me like every faggot GrAY, but I am not a fag. maybe you should drink alcohol to get over your sadness at this revelation
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Why would I want your goyim body?

My revelations are at the study level, I have a degree in theology, philosophy and geopolitics, I studied all of this for YEARS, I do not base fallacies.

And I follow the precepts of the Torah, and that goes against the contemporary world of strangeness that your continent has. NORMIE FAGOT, INFILTRATED.

DESIGNED

shitty depressive. Use your drugs to escape your miserable reality.

Last edited:
Alcohol and chemical substances are not things for true betas, on the contrary, they are things for gays, women, people with 'psychological' disorders, etc...

A truecel doesn't leave the room, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, it's really a beta, and those who use these substances are normies.
what

Why would I want your goyim body?
ew wtf don't objectofy me like that

also fags have no standards so you're just bs'ing, fag

My revelations are at the study level, I have a degree in theology, philosophy and geopolitics, I studied all of this for YEARS, I do not base fallacies.
degrees are just pieces of paper

And I follow the precepts of the Torah, and that goes against the contemporary world of strangeness
jews literally invented modern degeneracy jfl

your degrees in theology + geopolitics are completely worthless, you don't even know these simple facts

your degrees in theology + geopolitics are completely worthless, you don't even know these simple facts
North American Protestant. Your argument has this foundation.

jews literally invented modern degeneracy jfl
Idiotic argument that uses Gnosticism and lies, the Jews did not create part of the degeneration that is the contemporary world (we don't live in the modern world, you don't even know, fallacious haha).

GO BACK TO TWITTER TO GET INTO YOUR BUBBLE AND SPEAK BAD ABOUT JEWS WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING ABOUT THEOLOGY.

North American Protestant. Your argument has this foundation.
wtf is that supposed to mean

Idiotic argument that uses Gnosticism
what

we don't live in the modern world, you don't even know, fallacious haha
huh ig uncle adolf's shoa was even more effective than I thought, jews aren't even alive anymore

You take those to Eleviate the Pain " and feels some Pleasure .

Thats litteraly it .

A lot of faggots do smoke weed. It puts me off of it

It is so easy to spend 50+ euros on good beer.

A truecel is not a beta. We're omega males.

Normies and betas use drugs, alcohol and bluepill self-delusion to cope with their own lives, which consist basically in slaving away to pay taxes to support retirees, governments, single mothers etc., and then marrying an ungrateful exploitative whore, getting divorce-raped, raising other men's kids in cucked relationships etc. paying alimony and child-support to children that aren't even his, dying in foreign wars or having a heart attack due to decades of eating junk food while wageslaving.

As omega males we need our own copes, we get no benefit from pretending to be beta males and emulating their behavior.

Last edited:
Never done drugs or got drunk, most people who have bullied me do that shit which puts me off it and I don't have any connections to buy drugs

I like weed, makes me forget/not feel as shitty. Fuck alco or any synthetic drug though

Yes, the beta male is submissive to the alpha male, but it doesn't really translate to attraction as toilets will prefer an attractive beta male over an ugly alpha male. Just look at all the posts where there are a group of men and the leader is ugly but one of the followers is handsome, toilets will grool over the hot follower and ignore the ugly leader.

Oh wow bringing back the greek letter hierarchy? Is this the one with the omega and sigma? Take the quiz and find out what kind of man you really are now!