Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Albanians are the most retarded race

baja jagodinac

baja jagodinac

BEOGRADJANIN
-
Im not saying this because im serbian or anything but im saying it that in all my years ive never saw a more retarded mutt race
What sort of yakubian bred bosnians and turks to make these retards
They always fucking lie on their achivements in this world and always say "MUH EVIL SERPS KILLED 6 GAZILLION ALBANIAN MASTER RACE" they sound like (((((them)))))
Aboregenese take first place in the retard race olympics but albanians are definetly up there
I heard an albanian say that no joke alex the great was an analbanian

They are like a failed yakub experiment if yakub was real

The serbhuman turk fears the Hoxhaist albanian malesör

"MUH EVIL SERPS KILLED 6 GAZILLION ALBANIAN MASTER RACE" they sound like (((((them)))))
I've no shit once seen an anti-white Native American SJW claiming this on a liberal forum, pretty much pretending that Albanians went through what his ancestors did by evil white imperialist Yugoslavs and that millions of Albanians were enslaved and genocided after WWI:feelskek::feelskek:. It got him banned by a Croatian tranny who was a mod at that forum:lul::lul::lul:.

I've no shit once seen an anti-white Native American SJW claiming this on a liberal forum, pretty much pretending that Albanians went through what his ancestors did by evil white imperialist Yugoslavs and that millions of Albanians were enslaved and genocided after WWI:feelskek::feelskek:. It got him banned by a Croatian tranny who was a mod at that forum:lul::lul::lul:.
Lmao

Evil wypipo killed 3457 morbillion poor master race albanian

Albanians are mutts
El goblinos under the ruling of (((((them)))
Im not even genetically serbian they are just the most malformed dumb low iq people i ever saw

United Cuckdom can have them (in Prison)

Who do Serbs hate the most:
-Albanians
-Bosnians
-Croats
-Turks

Who do Serbs hate the most:
-Albanians
-Bosnians
-Croats
-Turks
I dont have any problems with croats or bosnians that are christian but albanians are amerimutts of the balkans

i still really don't get the hatred against albanians here most of them that i have met were nice and normal people maybe you're exposed to the retarded ones idk ( i'm bosniak ) like wtf have they even done to serbs historically for you guys to hate them so much , croats did far worse stuff to serbs in history , the austrian/hungarians too and yet i have the impression that it is indeed albanians that you guys hate the most for some weird reason ? And the fact that they collaborated with ottomans guess what , we all did in the balkans none of us were heroes in reality we opened our asses wide open to them when they were a superpower.

Im not saying this because im serbian or anything but im saying it that in all my years ive never saw a more retarded mutt race
They always fucking lie on their achivements in this world and always say "MUH EVIL SERPS KILLED 6 GAZILLION ALBANIAN MASTER RACE" they sound like (((((them)))))
Aboregenese take first place in the retard race olympics but albanians are definetly up there

View: https://youtu.be/c39h1HWZYbA?feature=shared
:feelskek:

>Serb
>Turk

Pick one

IMG 8154

IMG 8155

IMG 8160

IMG 8161

sERbs are Dinarid Aryans, Turkshits are Anatolid niggERs.

Last edited:
i still really don't get the hatred against albanians here most of them that i have met were nice and normal people maybe you're exposed to the retarded ones idk ( i'm bosniak ) like wtf have they even done to serbs historically for you guys to hate them so much , croats did far worse stuff to serbs in history , the austrian/hungarians too and yet i have the impression that it is indeed albanians that you guys hate the most for some weird reason ? And the fact that they collaborated with ottomans guess what , we all did in the balkans none of us were heroes in reality we opened our asses wide open to them when they were a superpower.
Every fucking time online they say shit like that albanians invented electricity or some fucking random shit like washing machines
I dont hate them but they didnt invent shit

The ugliest Albanian mogs the chadest serb lol.

Ive been to Albany!

You're so right!!!

Alexander the Great was Albanian

Albanians first started persecuting Serbs in Kosovo in 1980s.

Based thread fuck albanians

:lul::lul::lul:

>2024
>slavs still at each others throats
move on

bulgarians are the best @Despicablecel

Damn, seems like I was wrong, he was actually talking about Bosniaks:feelskek::feelskek:. Might interest @FrenchcelNeverbegan since he mentioned being one ITT:feelsthink:.

Mofo got murdered with that reply tbh, Top 10 Saddest Native American Deaths material up there with Winnetou's:shock:.
well basically the same people serbs and bosniaks with minor differences here and there