Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Albanian pretty boy trolls a German old woman during a video interview

Ascent God

Ascent God

Banned
-

Cliffs:
Granny talks to the media about the effects of the waves of immigration on the quality of life and public safety in the community.
And then comes this 16-17 years old boy, acting all rude and disrespectful, interrupting her and putting words in her mouth.

Germancels, not only these Chads are cucking you and taking your looksmatches, they are also trolling your grannies. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I guess IThat's what you get for losing two world wars.

3 Generations get to see their country taken away and thrown away to the trash.

Good job ZOG..

I want to chainsaw this privileged moron

Its over for europeans...you let the trojan horse in and they will overtake you.

God hes so beautiful, shes just mad that he doesnt wanna fuck he because shes old so shes bitter

I see old women cope by berating young women for being slutty all the time, the truth is that they are just jealous of the power JBs hold, the power they no longer have

lol great way to get your ass beat to a pulp is fuck with senior citizens

too many violent thugs were raised by their grandparents and will beat the shit out of some young idiot acting disrespectful to one

Foids love RAPEfugees
Hardly, maybe just the top 1% of them. Most women posing with refugees are SJW trying to appear like saviours to the poor war survivors from the desert. But it's over for Germany anyway, so....

Every last Muslim in Europe deserves to be skinned alive.

thats what happens when jews manipulate the biggest power to fight for them(usa) and win the war

There's no pretty boy in that video.

lol great way to get your ass beat to a pulp is fuck with senior citizens

too many violent thugs were raised by their grandparents and will beat the shit out of some young idiot acting disrespectful to one
Yeah, thugs. She doesn't seem the type to have those kinds of kids/grandkids. She's probably all alone; forgotten while her kids wage cuck & grandkids are up to their eyeballs in student loans.