Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Albania vs Croatia

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
It was a draw. So suifuel for croatiancels. I want Croatia to win the Euros. Because, they deserved to win the world cup in 2018. Not those Niggers.
But I doubt they will win.

Last edited:
Suifuel for @CroatianManlet2

I thought Croatia would do better. First they lose to Spain which is nowhere as good as some years ago and now tie with Albania which was never a good team. They better win against Italy and get lucky with the other matches or they're out.

Croatia just doesn't have the quality in every position. Admirable, but they wont win anything. They should have stayed yugoslavia only way a balkan country could have won anything

Croatia just doesn't have the quality in every position. Admirable, but they wont win anything. They should have stayed yugoslavia only way a balkan country could have won anything
Nah, I think they would rather not win anything, then, be one country.

I thought Croatia would do better. First they lose to Spain which is nowhere as good as some years ago and now tie with Albania which was never a good team. They better win against Italy and get lucky with the other matches or they're out.
It's harder to win against Italy. I think it's over for them honestly.

It's harder to win against Italy. I think it's over for them honestly.
Italy is unpredictable tbh. Sometimes they start bad then end up winning, other times they're awful, other times so good.

Italy is unpredictable tbh. Sometimes they start bad then end up winning, other times they're awful, other times so good.
They're still hard to beat. They are known for their boring defensive football.

They're still hard to beat. They are known for their boring defensive football.
In Spain world cup 1982 they barely passed group stage then ended up winning the tournament. Boomers who were kids and teens during that cup always remember.

In Spain world cup 1982 they barely passed group stage then ended up winning the tournament. Boomers who were kids and teens during that cup always remember.
Yes, the only reason I like football is because, of my dad. He still keeps talking about 1982.