Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alarming rate of cognitive decay

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
My brain shows visible and alarming rate of decay, at 28 that is.
I used to express myself so eloquently but now I have trouble forming the most basic sentence.

I think i have lost quite a sizeable amount of brain cells to struggle to come up with the most rudimentary phrase on the fly. :feelsbadman:

I often have to google elementary words to make sure I spell them right.

I used to express myself so eloquently but now I have trouble forming the most basic sentence.

I think i have lost quite a sizeable amount of brain cells to struggle to come up with the most rudimentary phrase on the fly. :feelsbadman:

Brocel, I think I will die of dementia if I don't jump off a tall building :dafuckfeels:

I forget everything so fast like it's nobody's business

isolation does that to you

Brocel, I think I will die of dementia if I don't jump off a tall building :dafuckfeels:
I bought Huperzine A to test if I can reduce the brain rot.
I will report back.

@bigantennaemay1 since you are the highest IQ among us here, did you face this problem ? Did you find a solution for this ? :fuk:

Inceldom can drain your brain

I forget everything so fast like it's nobody's business
Yeah, same.
That's very concerning :ha..feels:

Idk what my memory will be like in 5 years.

try cdp-choline

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back