Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alana the """"creator"""" of the term Incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
She looks like a tranny :lul::lul::lul:

thirsty ethnics regard people like her as 9/10s

Nobody created involuntary celibacy jfl it's been around ever since animals developed sexual selection
Also fuck her ngl

I dream of having a hairline like that.

Does she mog you?

Even if she shortened two words because after all, that’s all that can be claimed, how can you make any connection to how we started? I think guys can come together and realize the jig is up, no need for a single entity for that. The real basis for our community came from PUAHate and if you want to include it, LoveShy. As the dating apps became a thing, other guys in marginalized communities came together and now we’re all here. We had no idea who Alana was, I was around back then, but her forum was obscure and only found because their wheel squeaked the most. More than likely, there were incel sites that pre-existed hers.

Alana took a prototype of a wheel and made it look cuter and less unwieldy, my contemporaries and I helped the wheel actually work, and this place has put it into turbo gear. Congrats, Alana, you shortened two words at best. How fitting, just like the woman who got credit for less than 1% of the code for the digital image of a black hole.

Last edited:
she didnt create the term, it's been debunked

piggy oink oink

she would be able to snag a 7/10 if she werent obese, and can probably still get a 5/10 beta provider

Disgusting attention seeking feminist slut.

HAHAHAHAHA I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE, FOR SOME REASON I THOUGHT SHE WAS A BECKY-STACY TIER

Would probably get 50 matches in half an hour anyway

Remove the lipstick and jewellery and it passes as a male.

The term incel was known 100 years ago, how the fuck could this lana come with the term? She just wants to take credit for something she's not responsible for.

tag nsfw ffs. Felt like vomiting when I saw the fucking thing

I'm neither obese nor old.So I no.
She mogs all of us because she has a hole

We are mere dirt behind her in terms of SMV, its sad but it is what it is..

She mogs all of us because she has a hole

We are mere dirt behind her in terms of SMV, its sad but it is what it is..
Yeah.Having a cunt automatically makes you have worth more in the smv market.But in objective attractiveness I mog this old tranny.

Daily reminder that that bulldyke """"""""incel""""""" easily ascend short after creating her community.

That thing is repulsive.