Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Alan Moore's V for Vendetta has an incel as the villain

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
p2_1%2Bcopy.jpg
p2_2%2Bcopy.jpg
p2_3%2Bcopy.jpg

Adam Susan is a short fat britbong norwooding oldcel who is the leader of this nazi-expy group that rules over post ww3 london.
And mr. moores own self-insert OC is a pretentious, theatrical faggot in a mask whos trying to fight and kill him and liberate london from the nazi-expy group.

What else do you expect from these cUcKed comic writers jfl?
Especially from Alan "i can use your characters, but you can't use my characters" Moore.

Last edited:
i think the art looks really good though tbh

Alan "i can use your characters, but you can't use my characters" Moore.
I like this sentence, describes to the perfection that bastard.

SJWs hate Moore for his gratuitous use of rape in his works. I don't think either side actually likes him as a person.

He'd get disowned and cannibalized by his own partisan side like Rowling
as an aspiring writer, i fucking hate how writers like moore and rowling present themselves as being more educated, cultured and intelligent than the masses who buy and read their shitty books.
srsly, they come off as posh, pretentious and shining examples of morality or some shit, especially rowling.

as an aspiring writer, i fucking hate how writers like moore and rowling present themselves as being more educated, cultured and intelligent than the masses who buy and read their shitty books.
srsly, they come off as posh, pretentious and shining examples of morality or some shit, especially rowling.
They're bitter that they're not good enough to be taken seriously or respected as serious writers on the level of the literary greats and they feel deep down inside they're overqualified for their genre fiction.

They're bitter that they're not good enough to be taken seriously or respected as serious writers on the level of the literary greats and they feel deep down inside they're overqualified for their genre fiction.
maybe, i can't comment because i'm not a serious writer on the level of literary greats, I don't even read books irl.

i would rather write about cool characters and tell exciting adventures then to have some deep, symbolic message or some shit.
i just hate how they act like their better than everybody because they come from nice, wealthy middle class families, and because they went to expensive schools and graduated from college/uni.

maybe, i can't comment because i'm not a serious writer on the level of literary greats, I don't even read books irl.

i would rather write about cool characters and tell exciting adventures then to have some deep, symbolic message or some shit.
i just hate how they act like their better than everybody because they come from nice, wealthy middle class families, and because they went to expensive schools and graduated from college/uni.
I'm of the opinion a story just has to be genuinely entertaining and interesting in some noticeable way to be considered good. It can be thought provoking, funny or satisfying in other way, it just can't be boring. That's the worst sin you can commit. If nobody cares about what you write enough to be invested in your settings, plot, lore and characters, then that's one of the most objective signs of failure in writing skills and narrative crafting abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back