Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

akhi ayman

Yeah it's known that most Muslims are fake and do it just for the façade. Fuck that. Die for Allah or don't talk to me about halal this and that. You won't even raise your voice to a Jew if you live in the west and take a Jewish salary to sustain you. So don't talk to me about islam. You pussy

Yeah it's known that most Muslims are fake and do it just for the façade. Fuck that. Die for Allah or don't talk to me about halal this and that. You won't even raise your voice to a Jew if you live in the west and take a Jewish salary to sustain you. So don't talk to me about islam. You pussy
he lives in the west and criticizes jews watch his palestine videos if you aint muslim why u so serious and mad brah he makes halal money by doing speeches dont know why u personally offended kekekek

he lives in the west and criticizes jews watch his palestine videos if you aint muslim why u so serious and mad brah he makes halal money by doing speeches dont know why u personally offended kekekek
and attending events, if it came to dying im sure he will, his backstory is very inspiring he came from a very bad neighbourhood and was bullied for being a muslim when the 9/11 attack happened muslims have faced a lot of hardship and we will continue to smile and move forward with our brothers because we have the power if allah, the reason why he is so critical is because about his people and doesn't want them falling into deeper degeneracy and by being a righteous person that gives him that right