Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Akarin and others have been featured in this moronic video

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-

@3:34 and @5:00 for @Akarin

Credit to @Facade for posting the video first

Last edited:
Yep it is pretty stupid and there are more of them.

Kek

I love his moronic way of thinking at 3:10

Yep it is pretty stupid and there are more of them.

Kek

I love his moronic way of thinking at 3:10
Jfl. I can only laugh at that part.

I love the attention. We need people to join the anti-degeneracy revolution.

Pretty boring video tbh, nothing new.

Jfl. I can only laugh at that part.

He just couldn´t debunk it and made a stupid excuse.

Some people just make arguments for the sake of having an argument

His reasoning to invalidate the female Tinder ratings is very dishonest. Holy shit.

just lol at this guy thinking therapy and "self-improvement" will help. As if most of the users here haven't tried that already.

just lol at this guy thinking therapy and "self-improvement" will help. As if most of the users here haven't tried that already.
Yeah, exactly. Therapy didn't do shit for me.

What the fuck? Nobody even pays attention to my edgy posts anymore, the only people who were featured in the video spotlight are those who say they're attracted to teen girls, that's what normies care about??? Like who even cares if a bunch of people self-deprecate and say mean things about women, why are normies so interested in 'analyzing' that? What a fucking waste of time.

What the fuck? Nobody even pays attention to my edgy posts anymore, the only people who were featured in the video spotlight are those who say they're attracted to teen girls, that's what normies care about???
I thought it featured other things, but I just skimmed through the video so I don't know for sure.

I personally think it is a good thing ppl are talking more about incel

think about it from bigger picture, it's a good thing in the end

I personally think it is a good thing ppl are talking more about incel

think about it from bigger picture, it's a good thing in the end
All I see happening is more attacks aimed towards us.

Tfw not mentioned in video. Not relevant enough.

Only quickly fast forwarded chunks of the whole vid and I spotted my piss on feminism avi lol.

tfw never been featured in an incel video

what the fk I want to get featured on the video
0620CA7E 43A2 44EB 8AFA 0F667DCBDE65

Low-IQ video. Just another video that states the theme of "build urself up bro u incels dont even try lol."

analyzing our psychology doesn't solve our problem

"They failed to find worth within themselves"

This sums up why this guy is a moron and doesn't understand the blackpill

tfw. not featured in this video when the sum of my posts on all the accounts I created is bigger than kointo's

What's even sadder is that some of these fuckwits think they've actually figured it out and that they've found the absolute final solution to all our problems after 10 mins of research and some bullshit anecdotes.

Truly low IQ people.

"They failed to find worth within themselves"

This sums up why this guy is a moron and doesn't understand the blackpill
He fails to understand that nothing has "worth", and "worth within yourself", whatever that means, is just a cope to distract you from your low status in society.

He fails to understand that nothing has "worth", and "worth within yourself", whatever that means, is just a cope to distract you from your low status in society.

He says it as if incels also buy into the idea that they are human trash because of something they were born with

10/10 signature btw.

holy fuck thye make it seem as though everyone here is some mass murderer terrorist shooter in the making

LOL, so far I remember the castration comment was from the great @chudur-budur, right?

LOL, so far I remember the castration comment was from the great @chudur-budur, right?

Kek, yup. I told him to cut off his roommate's balls. These poor pathetic morons even don't get a simple joke.

I think after that cucktears reported that to the local law enforcement and shit. Because a cop came to my place and searched my room (for guns?), he took my laptop as well but returned it to me after a week (not return, I had to go to the police station to bring it back), and that caused me to miss a publication deadline at a major conference in my research field. Damn cucktears.

Was I featured? Not giving this cuck faggot a view.

Was I featured? Not giving this cuck faggot a view.
I didn't see you on there. There were only a few specific posts and one JB thread displayed, and the rest was just talking about how we're pathetic monsters.

I didn't see you on there. There were only a few specific posts and one JB thread displayed, and the rest was just talking about how we're pathetic monsters.
So typical cuck shit. Got it.