Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AITAH for not wanting to have the bodycount discussion?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AITAH/comments/1ffvale/aitah_for_not_wanting_to_have_the_bodycount/

Keep in mind i kinda was passed around in school because everyone wanted to sleep with me, i was known as the petite girl and guys gave me lots of attention. Soo yeah i had some fun...
Tbf i kinda lost count but i'd guess it's somewhere like 25-30, which honestly isn't that bad. Ughh i dunno what to do i wanna find a guy to settle down with but they all judge me for my past and my current side hustle.

I wish there were more men that are open minded and willing to try new things, im the kind of girl to offer my friends for a 3 way and let my man enjoy himself.

Average roastie in 2024 :lul:

25-30 bodycount at 19 is absolutely disgusting. Shes riddled with AIDs and gonorrhoea

Looks like a larp tbh

Especially the last part

multiply the number she told at least by 1.5

Werent all her holes sealed shut before turning 18 as a literal child? :feelskek: 30 dicks at 19 lol, "fun" passed around, at least she used the right term, passed around as a cumrag.

>her (((((((((((((((side hustle))))))))))))))

dude is forcing her to talk because he is probably not a loser and might have a chance to date a non-whore, if his current gf is a whore

it's his right to make her talk, because her past will affect the whole rest of his life

stupid cuntoid pretends to be too dumb to understand this, hopes redditors will side with her and that will somehow undo reality

>her (((((((((((((((side hustle))))))))))))))

dude is forcing her to talk because he is probably not a loser and might have a chance to date a non-whore, if his current gf is a whore

it's his right to make her talk, because her past will affect the whole rest of his life

stupid cuntoid pretends to be too dumb to understand this, hopes redditors will side with her and that will somehow undo reality
what's amazing is whores' arrogance

she could just lie but they don't want to lie

they want to be powerful enough that they can humiliate you with their sexual past at any time, which is why they cannot accept lying and keeping it a secret

This replies containing tons of roasties seething about the fact that men are slowly beginning to stop buying their stupid feminist bullcrap anymore is genuinely lifefuel on another level.

Sorry whores! Looks like women are going to end up losing in the end anyway, how hilarious!