Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AITAH for calling my husband an incel?

a dumb foid overreacting??

what a world

the ABSOLUTE STATE of married CUCKS
imagine marrying some used up whore who uses you, and you cant even fuck her or rape her
she doesnt respect you or like you, and uses you as an emotional tampon and a wallet
you cant hit women in 2023, even if you marry her, unless you are ready to go to jail over it
seriously, marriage is so unimaginably cucked

bro id rather set myself on fire than marry some used up feminist roastie whore who mocks me to my face. id easily rather die alone than that shit

JFL, i'm beyond speechless. "Incel" truly means nothing anymore.

I don't know why these redditors think not wanting to look like a cuck in a photo is so horrible.

The usual dumb foid

Everyone in the comments is siding with her, which I'm a bit surprised by.

Do they honestly believe body language doesn't exist?

it looks like the meaning of the word "incel" has been degraded by normies to mean a man who doesnt behave exactly the way women want. i'm a little bit insulted tbh.

Yes I’m married too and my wife has called me incel for advocating for TKD

Sexhaver problems, also Jfl at getting married

Stupid dumb fucking cuntrag whore

I actually side with the foid on this one, and here's why (before you people go apeshit).

Okay, the guy is a normie. He's been in an LTR with this bitch and got her to eventually marry him. Even if he was a simp for her early on, he was never an incel. Simping isn't about how someone stands, it's doing all kinds of cringe and buffonish shit for a foid in hopes that maybe she'll like you. He's a normie, probably had other foids, now he's married. He doesn't have to simp for anyone anymore (unless he wants to have an affair).

Now, if he's worried about looking like a cuck, or about losing control in the marriage and having a domineering wife, that's something else entirely. But I don't understand how the way he stands next to his own wife -- the foid that willing fucked him AND married him -- makes him a simp.

Just having a foid wanting to be in a photo with me is something I can't even imagine.

Screenshot 20240103 233534

It's over for him

Okay, the guy is a normie. He's been in an LTR with this bitch and got her to eventually marry him. Even if he was a simp for her early on, he was never an incel. Simping isn't about how someone stands, it's doing all kinds of cringe and buffonish shit for a foid in hopes that maybe she'll like you. He's a normie, probably had other foids, now he's married. He doesn't have to simp for anyone anymore (unless he wants to have an affair).

Now, if he's worried about looking like a cuck, or about losing control in the marriage and having a domineering wife, that's something else entirely. But I don't understand how the way he stands next to his own wife -- the foid that willing fucked him AND married him -- makes him a simp.

Just having a foid wanting to be in a photo with me is something I can't even imagine.
This makes a lot of sense, but I will die before I side with a foid. They are both incredibly stupid. Him for following a retarded influencer and her for starting major drama over where she leans on photos.

But the retardation trophy goes to the redditors who are suggesting a break or agree with her. They are both incredibly stupid and therefore a match.

I actually side with the foid on this one, and here's why (before you people go apeshit).

You're grossly overstating the importance of marriage today.

Women are hypergamous. Women don't care.

The majority of marriages that I know from family and co-workers are shit shows. Men who did everything possible to win over a woman, and then she treats them like dirt. Most marriages today are arrangements done for convenience.

I beg for a tl;dr

The influencer is @alpharivelino on twitter he was funny for a while. The “husband” was referring to her pussy facing the world and him having cock shame.

Everyone in the comments is siding with her, which I'm a bit surprised by.

Do they honestly believe body language doesn't exist?
Everyone sides with women by default.

Foids don't want a husband they want a slave, calling a married man an incel is attempting to get them back in the plantation with no reward.

I beg for a tl;dr
Her husband doesn’t want to lean to her side in pictures because he thinks it makes him look like a simp. She calls him an incel because of it and is thinking about divorcing him

JFL, i'm beyond speechless. "Incel" truly means nothing anymore.
Insults don't actually have intrinsic meaning for women, they're used solely to mark someone for group shaming. The insults are still tiered to indicate the severity of the requested shaming but the words themselves are only placeholders. Whore, for example used to be one of the higher tier inter female shaming signals until it became socially unacceptable to be against promiscuity and the word was dropped and replaced by "pick me girl" and sometimes "internalized misogyny".