Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AITAH for blocking my date after he was being racist?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AITAH/comments/1cro1bw/aitah_for_blocking_my_date_after_he_was_being/

Felix: The kid's dad is black while the mum is asian

Me: Huh? I mean yes?

Felix: That's a shame

Me: What do you mean that's a shame?

Felix: Why did she have a kid with a black dude? There are other Asian guys out there yet she goes for black men

Me: I had no words, I was speechless

Felix: Look, you don't get it, I have trauma from this. My ex gf was also stolen by a black guy

Me: What are you going on about? What does your ex gf being "stolen" have anything to do with that lady and her family.

Felix: You don't understand, asian men have to deal with this all the time. All the asian girls like either white guys and black guys.

Based ricecel choosing righteous chud anger over some woke hoe :feelsokman:

Based. He probably new that his bravery was going to make him lose the whoe but he didn't trade his values for pussy
salut khey rip en risitas paix repose

Chad can be racist and foids will say he has an excellent sense of humor, but when sub5 ricecel chao ding ling says something racist she wants to never see him again