Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel AITA for telling my single mom sister she should get more realistic when it comes to her dating standards?

Just the name and drawing of the subreddit makes me cringe kek

Yeah, wanting the top 1-2% of men, while she is in the bottom 20% of women, is pretty realistic

well-travelled

Yeah, wanting the top 1-2% of men, while she is in the bottom 20% of women, is pretty realistic
I can relate to this. I think your chances are always relative to where you live. Ngl I only see gigastacys driving me crazy anywhere I look, and normal chad is like a normie here. How are we supposed to compete with that. I feel like it's over. Spent a lot of time thinking about how much location affects my chances. Would consider to change country at some point. Any experience on this?

She’s a gold digger.

Just because they have “more options” doesn’t mean they wouldn’t consider dating a single mom in her 30s. Source: am a single mom in that age range and had plenty of dudes who fit the profile of “relatively attractive, relatively tall, makes $80k or more, not a douche” express interest. Dating isn’t some game where you enter your criteria into an interface and the most objectively attractive partner you “qualify” for drops out of a slot.

Blackpilled again. The bar for women is on the floor.

>reddit

Well there's your problem.

I told her she should get more realistic when it comes to her dating standards. While she has a lot of things going for her most guys don't want to date single moms. It’s not that it’s her fault, but there’s a host of shit a guy can end up having to deal with, like the ex being a fixture in your life, the kid giving you shit about not being their real dad, you not being her first priority, etc.

My sister got bitter over this and hung up on me and is not returning my texts and calls.

LOOOOOOOL

Bitch just has an overinflated ego. Her brother very politely pointed out to her that she's got some very real strikes against her, and she still threw a hissy fit.

Dude could have flat-out told her that she's second-hand damaged goods on the verge of her expiry date, and that no sane guy with actual options would touch her with a ten-foot pole - and he would still have been 100% right.

Edit: Her standards are from what I gathered; tall, good looking guy with a good job (80k+), who is well traveled and has his own place/car, who understands that her children come first at all times and 'sweeps her off her feet after a long day'.

Fucking lol. Guys like that can get baggage-free hotties a decade younger than her without even trying.

Also lol at how she has a huge list of demands, yet she apparently has no interest in providing anything to the guy. Looks like it's all "me, me, me!" and that the guy should just shut up and be grateful for her abuse. Gee, I wonder why she's divorced...

Blackpilled again. The bar for women is on the floor.
She's full of shit, none of those guys offer commitment and getting pumpNdumped by those guys after a 1+ yr relationship is a win for her.

I can relate to this. I think your chances are always relative to where you live. Ngl I only see gigastacys driving me crazy anywhere I look, and normal chad is like a normie here. How are we supposed to compete with that. I feel like it's over. Spent a lot of time thinking about how much location affects my chances. Would consider to change country at some point. Any experience on this?
Where do you live? Germany? California?

indeed, she should lower her standards, especially the physical and financial ones. no whore with a bastard kid will get much more than that in general.

Been a while. Kinda forgot that sub existed.

Based and blackpilled for calling out women’s standards.

Too bad Cuckit thinks he’s the asshole for calling out that women’s standards are too high.

Meanwhile, average looking men are told that wanting a non-landwhale woman is unrealistic, misogynistic, and "demanding a model/"

Edit: Her standards are from what I gathered; tall, good looking guy with a good job (80k+), who is well traveled and has his own place/car, who understands that her children come first at all times and 'sweeps her off her feet after a long day'.
:feelscomfy:

I don't believe anything posted on that subreddit

Outside of rare fetishes men do not care about how well educated, paid, or traveled a woman is. Beyond the threshold of "not financially leeching off of me" the rest is trivia.

Women have to accept that all that matters for them in dating is looks, personality, and baggage. She loses in all these regards to a woman in her 20s.

But unfortunately, hypergamy works in a way where this woman's accomplishments raise her standards, despite being irrelevant to her SMV. All that work and she only decreased her ability to find happiness. It's a tough pill to swallow. :blackpill:

Had a baaaaad trip, so fell off the internet for some days, but yeah, I live in Sweden. What about you?
Sweden is brutal, full of feminism and leftards.

I live in Brazil, progressivist shithole with a culture centered on sex, the worst place to be incel :feelscry:

Sweden is brutal, full of feminism and leftards.

I live in Brazil, progressivist shithole with a culture centered on sex, the worst place to be incel :feelscry:
It is crazy. I need to get out of here asap. Would not mind Brazil tbh

It is crazy. I need to get out of here asap. Would not mind Brazil tbh
If you are looking to JBW, isn’t going to work in southern parts, and I say this as a white myself, number of German and northern Italian immigrants here is huge.

In north and northeast, you can easily JBW, due to population being almost all mixed, and white features being rarer

If you are looking to JBW, isn’t going to work in southern parts, and I say this as a white myself, number of German and northern Italian immigrants here is huge.

In north and northeast, you can easily JBW, due to population being almost all mixed, and white features being rarer
Thanks for the advice. Sweden is nothing nowhere really. Do not come here.

looks, personality, and baggage
"Women have a personality" meme. Every girl is the same personality with person they are attracted to. Slutty personality. If she shows anything else but that, she isnt fucking you. Over for normies. Never even started
Well travelled

Well traveled? Fucked up her own life by having a kid and still wanting Prince Charming to show her the world.
foids it means well travelled as in getting fucked by russian guys, african guys, French guys, Latinos, Australians,
Women who travel with other women are automatically sluts. Even the quiet ones

Thanks for the advice. Sweden is nothing nowhere really. Do not come here.
Move to UK, we are importing 3 Million Hong Kong, get yourself a Asian GF Kang

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back