Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AITA for telling my ex-stepdaughter that her father is an INCEL?

That has to be a troll. But people are also that stupid, so I don't know anymore.

incel father??

no

choose one

Must be rage bait

If it's a "incel father" that means the dad is probably being a good dad

>incel father
Laughing tom cruise

I don't know what's funnier, "incel husband" or this

How ironic. If she had chosen to date an actual incel, instead of a narcissist, none of this would've happened. Personality detector malfunction again :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

cant wait until the 6'5'' husband realizes what a cunt this woman is and starts beating her

where do they find men this tall? every woman is dating a nigga 6'4+ but I don't see people that big very often.

These bitches are retarded

It looks like you have found Chudur Budur's Reddit account.Classic .

So she tried to baby-trap him and now she's harassing his daughter and slandering him to her.

You're not an asshole, you're a cunt.

Classic 6'5 beatER

"INCEL" I cannot stand normies for this shit. Normies will decry anyone an incel if they do something displeasing.
I don’t think most of these ‘people’ on Reddit are normies. They are subhumans just like us at least mentally.

"INCEL" I cannot stand normies for this shit. Normies will decry anyone an incel if they do something displeasing.
if you are a bad guy in any way you are an incel in views of normies;
while real bad guys are 'victims' of this that what not :feelsseriously:

the word 'incel' has become such a normified jibe it's quickly loosing its intended meaning, we better found a new word to identify overselves when there is still time

They think like Untermensch in the way that they circumvent and supress their abnormal thoughts by capitualting to the status quo.
But calling your ex husband or whatever the fuck an incel when they’re clearly not is not some normie status quo thing that is fat land whale or frail soy boy redditor behavior. These people are not normal is all I’m trying to say.

He's an incel = he told me the truth about a situation or a person's looks.