Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel AITA for laughing at my friend for becoming a single mother?

ngl gigabased. i have masturbated to girls in my school an ugodly amount of times, and to have to say it straight to their face would be impossible

she maybe glad to hear that but has to pretend to be offended

u reposted the same thing with a different title

No, you are the based one

Wrong link faggot.

JFL, and of course the cucks in the comments are defending the bully cause was a foid, and hating on the man for fighting back. Once a bully fucks with you, they can’t cry that the retaliation was too great.

Surprisingly there are cucks who say that "Tom" (of course it didn't happen) should pay child support as if he owes something to a baby he didn't want. Um, hello? Put aside your bottle of soy for a minute and imagine if a man clubbed some foid over the head, impreganted her while she was senseless, made her give birth to the baby against her will and then proudly sued her for child support. How about that? That's literally what they advocate for, to make someone pay for an unwanted kid. Can redditors not be spineless soy slimes for once at least, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back