Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AITA for getting a white sperm donor as an Asian woman?

It's just a preference if it's an ethnic whore doing this, but if a currycel paid for surrogacy using a white foid's eggs, he would get called out for being a self-hating loser.

It's just a preference if it's an ethnic whore doing this, but if a currycel paid for surrogacy using a white foid's eggs, he would get called out for being a self-hating loser.
:blackpill:

Even the noodlewhores who miss out on white chad can still get pregnant from white chad. It's truly over for ricecels now. Imagine being an educated and wealthy asian guy who is willing to put in maximum effort into raising his children and you still get beaten to the pump by a tall white chad who will have zero involvement in the upbringing of the child, all because he has better DNA than you.

noodlewhores are something else mang

That's why the 6ft+ whitecels on here are fakecels. Y'all can reproduce with ethnic foids just by cumming in a cup. No marriage, no paying for doctors visits, no paying for school clothing, no paying for baby formula, no playing catch with your son after school, no parents evenings, no attending high school graduation ceremonies... you can just cum in a cup and because you're 6ft+ and white you'll pass on your genes.

At least she admits its the influence of whats around her that made her prefer what she likes kekek

Last edited:
Option #1: 5ft7 ricecel: I offer full commitment. I have a STEM degree. I make 6 figures. I will put maximum effort into my children's upbriging. I will love and cherish you all your life. You and our children will want for nothing.
Option #2: 6ft3 white chad: I offer you cum in cup
Noodlewhore: Ooh, I pick option #2

Option #1: 5ft7 ricecel: I offer full commitment. I have a STEM degree. I make 6 figures. I will put maximum effort into my children's upbriging. I will love and cherish you all your life. You and our children will want for nothing.
being a ricecel is worse than a currycel at this current year

Even the noodlewhores who miss out on white chad can still get pregnant from white chad. It's truly over for ricecels now. Imagine being an educated and wealthy asian guy who is willing to put in maximum effort into raising his children and you still get beaten to the pump by a tall white chad who will have zero involvement in the upbringing of the child, all because he has better DNA than you.
This is why genetic wealth >>>> material wealth. Every broke white guy has more SMV than Jack Ma.

Globalism was a mistake, countries should be separated and chads should get hanged.

Only way for ricecels to pass on their genes is to pay for surrogacy, but it's going to be a white foid's egg because I doubt noodlewhores will donate their eggs. The chink race is done for.

What she is doing is selfish and cruel to her kid or kids.

Hapas are the most mentally fucked people out there lol

I really don't have anything to say now.

What am i supposed to think about this? It is what it is, You can't expect anything else from noodlefoids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

As you can see ricecels are one of the most fucking cucked beta bluepillers in the world. The soyciety injects and infiltrate them this cuckism and soyism. They think they can get real, genuine love by getting a great job and make some good money, climbing the social ladder up - as they've been educated. But it's completely wrong. Now they should pour their energy into something else instead of betabuxxing for foids who don't love them at all but just considering them as a walking cash machine. Once you're born as Rice or Curry male then you're likely to be an incel level subhuman with almost more than 95% probability. No point of "going out", "go to the gym", "get a nice haircut and nice clothes" once you are born as an Incel level deathnic male. it's ovER. We should spread the basedness of BP and incelism as soon as possible in Cucksia from now on.

omg its just coming to my mind is it possible that neet white men can just make a living by fapping and vomit semen? being white seem like winning lottery tbh

Kim and her wife found an alternative in Belgium.

It also happened in SK. What do you think about this, Korean normie twats?

White at any cost. Reminds me of the AF wife who went as far as to ask her AM husband for White sperm. AF have announced loud and clear that they intend to breed out every last speck of Asian-ness. In other words, they're on a perpetual, daily mission to end both AM and AF. When will enough AM understand this and hold them accountable?

Option #2: 6ft3 white chad: I offer you my unwashed asshole

Deathnic women can't digest they are inferior.

What am i supposed to think about this? It is what it is, You can't expect anything else from noodlefoids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Throw their hate back on them. Constantly hog about how beautiful White/Non Asian women are and how badly you want them infront of Noodlewhores. We currycels do this and tear apart any self esteem currywhores have.

Holy fucking shit...

@SlayerSlayer

Throw their hate back on them. Constantly hog about how beautiful White/Non Asian women are and how badly you want them infront of Noodlewhores. We currycels do this and tear apart any self esteem currywhores have.
Based whitefoidpill.

I already know white foids are not so different, and ricecels have literally no possibility to get them, but it would be enough to trigger them :feelshaha:

Her kid ain't gonna be blonde blue eyed chad he is gonna be the next ER

SJW in the streets...

KKK in the sheets

Yep.

Am I the asshole for being a race traitor and bringing a child into the world with no father? Hmmmmm :feelshehe: I’d have to say yes. Yes you are.

asian women are #1 when it comes to dispensing blackpills

If a married male and female cannot physically have a baby due to infertility, they should either NOT have kids, or should mutually adopt an orphan baby together.

Surrogate babies are for cuckold self hating losers

That's why the 6ft+ whitecels on here are fakecels. Y'all can reproduce with ethnic foids just by cumming in a cup. No marriage, no paying for doctors visits, no paying for school clothing, no paying for baby formula, no playing catch with your son after school, no parents evenings, no attending high school graduation ceremonies... you can just cum in a cup and because you're 6ft+ and white you'll pass on your genes.
proven time and time again

Good! The noodlerace needs to go extinct if they continue to be cucks for the Kings of Yesterday.

It's incredible how much some of them want to be white.

Am I the asshole for being a race traitor and bringing a child into the world with no father? Hmmmmm :feelshehe: I’d have to say yes. Yes you are.
and he will be a deranged hapa who doesn't fit in anywhere. if these dumb whores hate their own genes so much why do they insist on spreading them?

Asian foids are the greatest race traitors in history.

and he will be a deranged hapa who doesn't fit in anywhere. if these dumb whores hate their own genes so much why do they insist on spreading them?
That would require way too much introspection for a foid living on tutorial mode.

omg its just coming to my mind is it possible that neet white men can just make a living by fapping and vomit semen? being white seem like winning lottery tbh
I've said that before. Forget white men, White COUNTRIES as a whole could make MILLIONS in GDP merely by exporting white sperm and white eggs to third world shitskin lands.

and he will be a deranged hapa who doesn't fit in anywhere.
yep yep yep. Hapas are already deranged by default in a WMAF marriage where the white dad is around, imagine how much worse it must be if he's a fucking test tube baby
if these dumb whores hate their own genes so much why do they insist on spreading them?
They think their kids will be white, yet 99% of the time, they come out looking 1000% white. FFS, I was watching fresh and fit, and there was this half-german noodlewhore, and she not only looked fully asian, she looked like a fucking SIBERIAN, the chinkiest of chinks. Not a DROP of whitness was visible on her face

tbh, chinkoids as a whole are way too high in number, they need to be culled, which is why its a good thing china, korea, japan are all experiencing birthrate declines

It's incredible how much some of them want to be white.
It's not some. It's all of them. ALL of them yearn to be white, the only thing restricting them are things like culture, finances, and childrearing
There are many articles talking about how millionaire chink whores are buying white sperm now that the excess money they have has enabled them to live a (Chink) husband-free life.
being a ricecel is worse than a currycel at this current year
Currycels always had a better SMV than ricecels. Round eyes, thin noses, better overall faces. The only thing that causes curry SMV to be lower than Rice is their hindu culture. If India was muslim or buddhist, it would easily skyrocket curry SMV due to getting rid of all the negative halos associated with hinduism

This is why genetic wealth >>>> material wealth. Every broke white guy has more SMV than Jack Ma.
Rice cucks will never acknowledge this, hence why you see so many of them coping with "muh chayna rising sooper pooper" or "we wuz model minority n shiet". As if the wealth in gookland has any baring on rice SMV. Even with all their wealth and tech and working themselves to death, the best Rice men can get is usually Indonesian or African whores. Some of them manage to bag Arab women, which is a massive W for their genetics, however even then, I'd imagine this is mostly due to MENA countries being shitholes

Fertile land, minerals, oil, timber, rubber, geo-strategic locations in world trade: All of these are blessings that invaders can come in and STEAL from you. A perfect example is how the Suez Canal is not nationalized by Egypt because they're TOO WEAK to take it for themselves, meaning Egypt loses out on BILLIONS in revenue it could make if only it had the POWER to nationalize the canal for the Egyptian economy. This same logic applies to the oil in Iraq and opium in Afghanistan.

But genetics? Genetics is a type of wealth that no invader can STEAL. The best an invader can do is mix superior genetics with inferior genetics, and even then, most of the time in history, it is usually a genetically SUPERIOR race invading an inferior one. That's what makes genetic wealth so supreme, so precious, so desirable. I honestly can't even blame white people for being anti-miscegnation when you see how braindamagingly thirsty shitskins are for a DROP of white blood to cleanse their shitskin lineages.

Hope she dies

Whitoru cockaru onury

When chad doesnt want you and you decide to have his kids without him even knowing or being part of it.

goddam..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back