Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious AITA for being a sand nigger?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Most of the world seems to think so.

Yes. Now take back Gaza :owo:

Yes because 1,000s of years of ethnic purity and language. And because you didn't do a good job to defeat Spain so they wouldn't have to come here and breed mutts.

Sand niggers should have conquered more of Europe so that more foids can be subjugated

Better than being a (((chosen one))).

Spanish, Portuguese, Greeks, Italians and Balkans got conquered by sand niggers
Turks aren't technically sandniggers. They're Mongoloid exiles who settled in Anatolia and breeded with everyone nearby as they migrated (Armenians, Persians, Greeks) and became mutts.

Spanish, Portuguese, Greeks, Italians and Balkans got conquered by sand niggers
geskwmp5t8n11.png

Only if youre in our countries or planning to go here or bomb us.

He already lives in "Canada".
Well then he is somewhat of an asshole, though his parents are most likely the culprits. If there is a plan to return to his motherland or/and respect the wishes of the native white population to stay a supermajority then he's fine, however 99% of the invaders are not planning to do either of those things which makes them huge assholes.

Well then he is somewhat of an asshole, though his parents are most likely the culprits. If there is a plan to return to his motherland or/and respect the wishes of the native white population to stay a supermajority then he's fine, however 99% of the invaders are not planning to do either of those things which makes them huge assholes.
But "Canada" is an illegitimate "country" that has no real sovereignty. You as an American should not have any justification of its existence.

And at least he isn't a spic.

But "Canada" is an illegitimate "country" that has no real sovereignty. You as an American should not have any justification of its existence.

And at least he isn't a spic.
Idk what that means or know the history of Canada. Are you giving me the "you StOlE the country"-nonsense? Because yeah we conquered it just like every other country was conquered in history at some point. I'll take spics over sandniggers, though let's just keep it white.
Also I'm not American but even if I was: America is a white country and if you think these people should just allow mass-invasion from 3rd worlders because of some shit 400 years ago that's insane, even on a natural evolutionarily basis it's wrong these people couldn't conquer is if they tried, it's not even survival of the fittest.