Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Aisan female IT mod only wants white cock

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
G71RlOuFoyc9LM2B7dWY oTCJhjyskq0n7dLN6OfZkM

Whitu coku onry

I can understand the foids. But I can never understand the cucks who stay there even after this.

Last edited:
Brutal blackpilll

"It's not that I hate them, I just kinda hate them"

Would have so much more respect (well as much as you can a foid) if they were just fucking honest.

Chinklands need to introduce honor killings

Fuck her man, 0 self awareness

She is literally causing the problem, then complains about incels

I can understand the foids. But I can never understand the cucks who stay there even after this.

Yeah this stuff is just a meme at this point, you can only laugh

She once argued on her other deleted account (I'm pretty sure it's hers DianaV or something like that I forgot but the username is similar enough I'll assume they're the same person) in response to ITcels saying "Indian guys get laid all the time look at India" that it was only due to antifeminism, patriarchy, arranged marriages, etc and otherwise they wouldn't be getting laid at all and most would be incel.

Not surprising. I would've thought that would've been a "blackpilled post" that warranted a ban, but of course it's only if you approach it from a sympathetic perspective.

She's a clear attention whore trying to get under people's skin. There's quite a few like that. I would just ignore her. She's clearly just trying to bait people.

Fuck her man, 0 self awareness

She is literally causing the problem, then complains about incels
See above.

She would only produced even more incel sons posting here, not even with Gigachad can avoid this.

'Broad shoulders, big hands, sharp jawline'

Interesting personality points.:feelsclown:

She once argued on her other deleted account (I'm pretty sure it's hers DianaV or something like that) in response to ITcels saying "Indian guys get laid all the time look at India" that it was only due to antifeminism, patriarchy, arranged marriages, etc and otherwise they wouldn't be getting laid at all and most would be incel.

Not surprising. I would've thought that would've been a "blackpilled post" that warranted a ban, but of course it's only if you approach it from a sympathetic perspective.

She's a clear attention whore trying to get under people's skin. There's quite a few like that. I would just ignore her. She's clearly just trying to bait people.

See above.
I see, i've alreaady spend way to much time arguing with them anyway, its probably a tranny, and I once saw a post from anvinme saying her husband screams at her, shoud've screen shotted tbhngl

Would have so much more respect (well as much as you can a foid) if they were just fucking honest.
Translation: Ricecels can buy my feet pics and donate to my patreon but ewww just don't touch me you filthy gooks.

Even the most sjw asian foid hates ricecels

She identifies as a femcel

She once argued on her other deleted account (I'm pretty sure it's hers DianaV or something like that I forgot but the username is similar enough I'll assume they're the same person) in response to ITcels saying "Indian guys get laid all the time look at India" that it was only due to antifeminism, patriarchy, arranged marriages, etc and otherwise they wouldn't be getting laid at all and most would be incel.

See above.

I expect another ER in about 18 years

it is brutally over for ricecels and hapas

Yikes. Looks like some serious daddy issues.

I don't think she's a mod, though.

If I'm a hiring manager, and I said out loud, "I don't hate black people, it's just I don't want them in a work scenario. I really dig intelligent, hardworking, honest colleagues, and there's just very few black people who check all those boxes." -- I would get fired instantly, and rightly so.

I wonder why some forms of racial stereotyping are acceptable, even rationalized.

@AsiaCel @chadalwayswins @Ricecel X your take?

Last edited:
Translation: Ricecels can buy my feet pics and donate to my patreon but ewww just don't touch me you filthy gooks.

Holy shit I feel bad for ricecels. They legit have a better chance at ascending with koreaboo white foids than with regular noodlewhores, they're all bigger white supremacists than Hitler ever was.

Holy shit I feel bad for ricecels. They legit have a better chance at ascending with koreaboo white foids than with regular noodlewhores, they're all bigger white supremacists than Hitler ever was.
koreaboo foids usually want changs but rarely happens tbhngl thats why being aisan is primary factor in not being kissed or some shit (as long with being curry jfl)

She claims to be a virgin, jfl.

Male Incel: Has literally been kissless his entire life
"Femcel": I'm so depressed, lonely, and miserable; today was the first day no guy looked at me out of attraction :,(
why can't I be like Stacy where this never happens.

Male Incel: Has literally been kissless his entire life
"Femcel": I'm so depressed, lonely, and miserable; today was the first day no guy looked at me out of attraction :,(
why can't I be like Stacy where this never happens.

Femcel= attention whores and chadsexuals
"loli" aesthetic, bruh wtf, she's probably waiting for a white gigachad to come and pick her up or some stupid shit

exactly this they can get a partner anytime they just to goddamn picky they don’t see the guys who like them or their looksmatch the see up at chad only

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Whitu coku onry

The level of self denial of some Incels is unreal. There’s no shame in being ugly, but there is un submitting to cuckery.

Hates asian guys so much but wants to breed with a white guy therefore passing on her inferior asian genetics... Fuck all women!

Just be Naruto theory

Imagine being the poor japanese/chinese bastard working yourself half to death for foids who hate you to your genetic core.

JFL the only reason pure japanese people still exist is because of immigration bans. If the cunt ever allowed for immigration similar to west, the place would get flooded with WMAF in an instant. The japanese race would seize to exist overnight

"loli aesthetic"

Nice

Last edited:
Brutal racepill and ragefuel. Just be hypermasculine bro! The cunt is 17 btw(if I remember correctly). I am pretty sure she already had a truckload of guys pumping her but lying in the internet for attention. I hate her and every other retarded femcel LARPers.

wite rokuuu orry
a8vEScxiy3_IPzdfVKxraogwSvSoK4Bn1JkfNBVZVF0.png

Ricecels should eat rice on these race traitors in minecraft on pc.

oh no no no no
ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png

inceltears are not the clown, but the entire circus

'Broad shoulders, big hands, sharp jawline'

Interesting personality points.:feelsclown:

It's amazing how they spend all that energy into mental gymnastics to "disprove" us and then BAM, blackpill served.

We should really to a recollection of this shit from IT (or from the internets in general).

Also, every time a cuck tries to imply that black2opscel is not that unattractive, i'd like to show them the comment of the two french foids that mocked him for his face on facebook. I think you remember.

Last edited:
its just annoying at this point.