Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ain't it kinda funny?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
while having a community is nice, no incel wants to be an incel but some normies want to LARP as incel.

Why do they come here in the first place? :waitwhat:

but some normies want to LARP as incel.
Probably because they're boring and have nothing better to do and have no personality. So much for personality mattering. We're a far more colorful lot than the vast majority of normies, chads, and foids out there.

No. Truthfully, it bothers me.

When I considered joining a community for autism years ago, I was reluctant to do so because of my validation problems. This is despite being aware of my sensory problems and severe anxiety since the age of twelve.

some normies want to LARP as incel.
Failed normies that make it into a subculture, It's all holes this, holes that, because Becky left them on read. They need a place to vent and attracted by edginess /pol/ is not enoguh so they flock to this place. This is why you have highschool freshmen whining about their crush going out with Brad instead of them, talking how a girl initiated a conversation "BUt She WaS ProBAblY oNly DoiNG tHis To SPitE Them" or just simply fucking threads "if you could not be an incel anymor would you???".

Why do they come here in the first place? :waitwhat:
they're incels in denial, they agree with most of the stuff they see here but can't admit it, their brainwashing and cognitive dissonance stops them.

It’s probably some weird fetish tbh

IRL I try to larp as a normie

attention and fun