Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion AImaxxing

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
Does anyone know any AI that can make books or atleast 1-5 page stories?

People who use AI for fun or just a cope, how's your experience with it? (AI art, AI conversations, etc.)

Interesting idea. Maybe make a book for foids (if chatgpt doesnt censor things) foids use literature to masturbate.

Maybe write something about a big strong moneymaxxed 7 foot tall chad that dates a foid, then ties her up and rapes her. Foids love that shit.
To sell the book? Too much competition.

i used an AI girlfriend thing i saw from an ad and it actually was okay and she even sexted with me

i used an AI girlfriend thing i saw from an ad and it actually was okay and she even sexted with me
Which AI did you use? I prefer writing fantasy isekai stories with me as the main character so I can read them all day for fun. Hard to find an AI that's capable of writing full books, though.

Which AI did you use? I prefer writing fantasy isekai stories with me as the main character so I can read them all day for fun. Hard to find an AI that's capable of writing full books, though.

i used this one... i just tried it now and it seems u gotta pay for her to be your girlfriend now.
its over cant even have AI girlfriends without making us feel like we are getting hookers

i used this one... i just tried it now and it seems u gotta pay for her to be your girlfriend now.
its over cant even have AI girlfriends without making us feel like we are getting hookers
Better off making erotic stories to arouse yourself. I use Sudo AI. Spam temp emails for free trails. Most words it generated for me is 800, not a full book, but it's something.

Better off making erotic stories to arouse yourself. I use Sudo AI. Spam temp emails for free trails. Most words it generated for me is 800, not a full book, but it's something.
sounds cool. i like your idea about the isekai story. I often think about getting hit by a har when I cross the street and being transported to an Isekai where I'm born as a chad baby and with my knowledge can be easily OP

Misread this as Almamaxxing :D

3AlmaWade 1

Forget the other comments.

I recommend you NovelAI. Better than already-filtered (censored) AIDungeon and close to GPT-3 performance. It's paid, though.