Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious AI will save us all (but not in the way you think)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I'm anti tech, but the cat's out of the box already, so we might as well accelerate the progression.

Have you wondered one thing? That the internet is unusable due to SEO? Exactly, the overbearing eyes on profitability will mean that people trying to access content are jammed by advertisers.

The idea is similar; online dating apps, social media, all can be jammed by the same approach.

When you don't know whether the person you're talking to is real or not, there's less motivation to use these sites.

And that can, kill the internet or at least make it significantly less useful, which is when, we can head outside and be more pro social again, and with the decline in population of dating apps, foids will have to look for mates the traditional way.

Would there by any way to hypothetically kill the internet? Like could you break all the servers at once?

Would there by any way to hypothetically kill the internet? Like could you break all the servers at once?
Almost impossible unless you destroy the world with a nuclear blast or a severe solar flare happens.

I fail to see how neutering the internet will save us tbh.
we can head outside and be more pro social again
How is this not out of the frying pan into the fire? Most of us ain't social butterflies last time I checked.
with the decline in population of dating apps, foids will have to look for mates the traditional way
So we get to be betabuxxes? Is betabuxxing supposed to be salvation?

most countries have kill switches
funny enough china and currydia have the most of any country :lul::feelshaha:

I fail to see how neutering the internet will save us tbh.
How is this not out of the frying pan into the fire? Most of us ain't social butterflies last time I checked.
A lot of us are just shy, but the internet made it so only the most NT, best looking people can get ahead in life.
So we get to be betabuxxes? Is betabuxxing supposed to be salvation?
I mean, what alternatives are there?

To be like Chad where he can pump and dump without committing? In a society with fairer dating market, you, chad, and me will be held to the same standard, which is to basically "betabuxxing". Besides, what's wrong with "betabuxxing" if the children are yours?

Yes. It's simpler than you think.

You don't need to destroy every single internet server in the world

I remember there was an incident in which pacific region internet was made massively slower because of a earthquake (or something) destroying the underwater cables, forcing the ISPs to switch to other way slower routes.

Also, you only need to ruin the mainstream (but necessary) platforms like Google (they're doing a great job themselves with the SEO algorithms tbh); once they're ruined, the internet usage will be splited up into differing platforms, disenfranchising the whole ecosystem.

Imagine if dating sites and social media kept getting broken up; it'll push an alternative which is simply go outside, without the luxury of meeting that gigachad 20000km away

I mean, what alternatives are there?
All I'm saying is that I don't think betabuxxing is "salvation" (a quite lofty term). I don't think inceldom fundamentally permits a solution. At best the number of "unwanteds" can be reduced somewhat.
In a society with fairer dating market, you, chad, and me will be held to the same standard, which is to basically "betabuxxing".
I think there's a fundamental difference between being someone's first choice and being unwanted, which I imagine would persist, at best to a lesser extent.
Besides, what's wrong with "betabuxxing" if the children are yours?
If you don't mind being with a woman whose first choice you never were so long as she births your children, nothing I guess. I ain't like that though, and I doubt I'm alone in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back