Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News AI robot future for incels.

Mecoja

Mecoja

Incel pride worldwide
★★★★★
Ok, I know right now looks like autistic raceless genderless freak but compare it to Sophia few years back and he looks immensely better. 20-30 years into future and we will have functional AI sex robo waifus.:feelsEhh: I will probably be dead before that:feelscry: lifefuel for futurecels.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
LAS VEGAS, the United States, Jan. 8 (Xinhua) -- Britain's Engineered Arts' humanoid robot, Ameca, made its first contact with the public at the 2022 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this week, the largest technology fair on the planet.

During the event, a large crowd gathered around to watch Ameca almost every second and interacted with the robot whose facial features are surprisingly vivid and emotive.

Ameca can not only respond to visitors' questions with no more troublesome than Alexa, Amazon's cloud-based AI voice service available on hundreds of millions of devices, but also respond to conversations with proper recreated expressions.

Ameca has teeth. Ameca's body is all metal and plastic, its face is a deliberately genderless and nonhuman gray. It has 17 individual motors inside its head controlling its movements and expressions.

Despite dazzling spectators with the eerily lifelike expressions on its mobile silicon face, the robot is still unable to walk. According to the company, walking is a challenging task and it is in development plans.

Ameca blinked its way into public consciousness in late 2021 when a video of its facial expressions went viral on social media. Elon Musk responded to the video with one word, "Yikes."

This isn't the first hauntingly humanoid robot Engineered Arts has released. For the past four years, the company has been creating a line of lifelike Mesmer robots.

Besides Ameca, Hong Kong-based engineering and robotics company Hanson Robotics designed and released in 2016 a similar humanoid robot, Sophia, who was named the United Nations Development Programme's first Innovation Champion in 2017, becoming the first non-human to be given a United Nations title.

"The main use case is for humanoid robot right now is entertainment, communication and interaction with other people," explained Engineered Arts Director of Operations, Morgan Roe, in his video. "Ameca is the pinnacle of what we can do. We didn't make her exactly like a human, we designed her as we envision robots of the future." ■

View: https://youtu.be/LzBUm31Vn3k

View: https://youtu.be/Sq36J9pNaEo

There's no robot in my budget

Ok, I know right now looks like autistic raceless genderless freak but compare it to Sophia few years back and he looks immensely better. 20-30 years into future and we will have functional AI sex robo waifus.:feelsEhh: I will probably be dead before that:feelscry: lifefuel for futurecels.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Planes have been around for a full century and yet look at how many people own a private plane? Even commercial flights are too expensive to be used regularly. Look around you, a lot of people still can't afford a car and use public transport.

So you see, it does not matter if robotics ever get that far because the cost of materials, labour, on top of the limited supply and heavy demand will result in most people never owning a sophisticated robot.

There's no robot in my budget
One day they will cost like a car and working people will be able to afford one eventually.

Planes have been around for a full century and yet look at how many people own a private plane? Even commercial flights are too expensive to be used regularly. Look around you, a lot of people still can't afford a car and use public transport.

So you see, it does not matter if robotics ever get that far because the cost of materials, labour, on top of the limited supply and heavy demand will result in most people never owning a sophisticated robot.
You can't fuck a plane or a car. Men are obsessed with sex and waifus, for a decent sexbot men will slave.

One day they will cost like a car and working people will be able to afford one eventually.
There's no car n my budget either

I like how they designed the arms to move with very long actuators, but I don't know how portable those are

I can't afford a robot

As if they won't be regulated.
Thats why we have the Chinese, one day be it in fifty or more years. Incel will wake up to warm robot butt rubbing on his genitals, she will cook, clean, read bedtime stories, ride him like crazy. I want to cryogen sleep for few hundreds years

Thats why we have the Chinese, one day be it in fifty or more years. Incel will wake up to warm robot butt rubbing on his genitals, she will cook, clean, read bedtime stories, ride him like crazy. I want to cryogen sleep for few hundreds years
The Chinese government has been desperately trying to address its abysmal birth rate. Sex dolls will almost certainly be regulated.

More importantly, all of us will be dead by the time this becomes a thing

More importantly, all of us will be dead by the time this becomes a thing
Like all futuristic things that people think are 30 years away. The reality is 4x that time or more.

Boring. Show me the militarized ones for our future Incel Army.