Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AI is suifuel

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★
I actually looked forward to being a wagie just for the reason that I could use that money to buy food and vidya to cope, but of course even that is denied to me. It comes and takes all the jobs away, with what money will I even buy basic necessities now? UBI is a cope that will never come to be and even if it does I would just become depressed without anything to really distract me from the blackpill like a job or school would.

They is plenty of volunteer jobs in my town tho jfl

People need money but no actual jobs

I actually looked forward to being a wagie just for the reason that I could use that money to buy food and vidya to cope, but of course even that is denied to me. It comes and takes all the jobs away, with what money will I even buy basic necessities now? UBI is a cope that will never come to be and even if it does I would just become depressed without anything to really distract me from the blackpill like a job or school would.
at least you have your 2 gfs and you buddy boyos